Emma ate the phone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxr_lvr

Boxer Booster
Well, Emma ate the phone line! We have a new house (one year old) and they didn't bury the phone line properly at the fence line in the back yard. Emma "discovered" the phone line and chewed it in half....while I was online of course!!! So, we have been a few days without our phone. Thankfully it is once again working. Haven't been home yet to see how well they buried it this time. Should have told them to make it "boxer-proof." :LOL: :rolleyes:

carissa

Boxer Buddy
Don't you just love the crazy things our boxers try to eat. When Tyson was about a year old, we left him and Macha in the house while we went to run an errand. We came home to find the couch seat ripped up. Stuffing was all over the place. Tyson came up to welcome us home and he had stuffing hanging off his gums. Funny to laugh about now. Good luck with your phone line.

Nifftea

I eat pistacho nuts constantly since I quit smoking. I did put the shells in the trash can under my desk. Both Mac and Jazz love the shells and take the trash liner out and scatter the shells all over the house. I have learned to put the shells in the compacter. Wonder how long it will be before they learn to open it?

Billysmum

Boxer Insane
We had a walkabout phone when Billy was a pup and one day he ate the little aeriel on the top. We never could hear the caller very well after that!

Another thing he ate was Tamsin's brand new Barbie doll. It was the first one she had been given and he ate it the same day! we got home to find a leg here and an arm there and the dress upstairs etc. Poor Tamsin, I had to rush out and buy another.

For Xmas Marissa got a toy pet box with a Mummy rabbit and a baby rabbit inside (toys). Well the Mummy rabbit got beheaded by Tommy on Boxing Day.

I think we just have to learn to tidy up!

ElizabethH

Completely Boxer Crazy
Well, aside from anything being made of cardboard being destroyed on a daily basis, I found the plug to our twinkle (white christmas lights) on the deck the other day. I have them intertwined on our overhang and turn them on during the summer evenings. How the heck they (Sammy is my guess) found the open plug which was tucked away is beyond me!
Silly boxers! :)

D

dpasto

When my Bridget was little she could manage to get a hold of anything no matter where you tried hide from her. In our house everything on our counters and dressers were pushed all the way back as far as they could go. This never stopped her. One day my husband could not find his wallet. Bridget was under the bed with it. When he went to work he realized he was missing money and a credit card! He lost $40 and gold card.

I only wish I could have trained her to pick his wallet but give it to me BEFORE she destroyed she contents. :D

Sound Familiar?

Sound familiar?

You come home and find stuffed animal "guts" strewn all over. You follow the trail and hope it will lead you to a now deflated stuffed creature.

LOL--this was what I am came home to yesterday. Yes, Boxers do love to "eat" things :D

Status
Not open for further replies.