Emergency vet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfhtlhii

Boxer Booster
I was just curious if anyone else watched emergency vet on AP yesterday. There was a boxer on who had a tumor on her spine. It was really very sad, she had to be put down cause it was inoperable. They mentioned how boxers are prone to cancers and such too.
Just wondering if anyone else caught it?

Connie

cfhtlhii

Boxer Booster
I cried too. I watch them a lot but that was the first time I saw that one. I think they do a great job with giving plenty of info. I am wanting to do something in the animal field, not sure what yet, and I get a lot of info from there.

Connie

M

MollyMoose

I saw it yesterday and it absolutely broke my heart. I was very sad and felt horrible for the man who brought his poor baby in, with all the hopes that it would be something that could be easily fixed, instead having to make the choice of whether or not she should EXIST anymore. What a tough decision. I gave Molly MANY MANY MANY tight hugs afterwards.

cfhtlhii

Boxer Booster
Troy,
Same here! By the end Princess was up in my lap, thinking, "What did I do so good for all this extra love!".

Connie

Scrapper's Mom

Boxer Insane
I've seen that one too. It's so sad, especially when they are outside with her, saying good-bye. I tear up a LOT of the time when I watch that show.

Linda/NJ

Boxer Insane
I saw it a few months back, I was so depressed afterwards. I kept thinking about that baby days after. Ever since then I have not watched this show, too sad for me.

Linda & Erik
Ginger * June 4, 1997
Flashy Fawn * Natural Earsqueenicon

Status
Not open for further replies.