1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ear Crop Massage

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by Cayenne's Mom, Jan 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cayenne's Mom

Cayenne's Mom Boxer Insane

I have read many posts as I was making my decision about having Cayenne's ears done. As I have read I noticed that a few people have mentioned massage for the cropped ears. I was wondering if any one had a technique that they could share or a link with more detail. Cayenne still has her stitches so I do not want to do too much. She is not that tender which is good news. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We go back to the vet for her first taping on Saturday so he may have more suggestions for me then.

2. cheryl

cheryl Boxer Pal

massaging ears

we did massage our boxers ears,we used a little massage oil and it helped the cartlige get stronger, we did all the posting and tapeing for our boxer boy ( can be a long process though). and his ears stood after 4 mths of posting and tapeing. we would untape ever 2-3 weeks let the ears alone for 2-3 days then post again. and tucker has the most lovley ears and they are soft and silky:))and stand great . hope this helps you :)) ... tuckers mom ...TUCKER ,16 MTH.OLD DOCKED AND CROPPED BRINDLE BOY:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.