Dumb question about Nutro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

Boxer Insane
First let me apologize for sounding so stupid and asking such an insignificant question, but I thought everyone here would understand.

Okay, here's the really dumb question about Nutro dog food... :o

Does anyone else have trouble opening the #$%&@ bag?

I switched from an inexpensive brand of food where the bag was stitched at the end. You just pull the right string and VIOLA, open!
The Nutro bag is folded and glued. I have the hardest time opening it!! :p

Short of using scissors, is there any secret? :D

Definitely not an insignificant question!!!

I opened my first back a couple of weeks ago, I had to use scissors! I wrestled with it for about 20 minutes and then gave up!

Thought it might have been just me. Glad it's not!

Nissy

Boxer Booster
I used to feed Nutro and recently switched to Eukanuba. The bag is closed the same way. I just rip 'em open and hope not to make a mess. I guess scissors would be a good idea. =)

BoxerLuv

Boxer Booster
We also use Nutro and I usually open the bag. I long ago figured out that sizzors were the way to go. I bought a new bag on Saturday and my big macho husband (he likes to think so) brought the bag in and started to open it. I said "Hold on, I'll get the sizzors." He replied "Sizzors? Are you kidding? I don't need any stinkin sizzors." I said, "ok" and stood back and watched the show. After about 3 minutes he had the top layer torn and stood up and looked at me. I said "You want to try the sizzors now?" I'm still laughing about it. When will men learn?

Linda

Boxer Insane
SO glad I'm not alone!

Thanks for your replies. Glad I'm not the only one!! :D

I believe that the more expensive the product, the more glue is used in the packaging. :p I can peel the label off a cheap can of food easy, but the name-brands, forget it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.