Drontal(Worming med)= Hyper 8week Brindle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TysonsPop

Boxer Pal
Gave my 8 week old Drontal because I noticed worms in his stool. The vet weighed him and prescribed meds accordingly. I gave him 2 of them and about an hour later it was llike he drank a red bull! Running all over the house, into the furniture, snapping at everyone. I have to give him 2 more in 10 days!!! The vet said in 21 years shes never heard of this as a side effect. Anyone else out there notice these symptoms after Drontal was gven??

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
Well some dogs are very weird when it comes to worms. LOL My Buster boy, 8 yrs old, had an issue that until discovered thought he was having seizures, going blind, rectal blockage, and some other weird symptoms. Turned out he had worms! That's it, just worms. LOL He was nicknamed Mr. Grumpy during his bout with them. He was just too weird and thought he was going crazy.......he just didn't like the feeling in his bum I guess.

Hopefully, your boy is just "feeling some weirdness" going on back there and he's reacting/trying to run from it. LOL Guess you will know in 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.