drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lb

does your boxer love to drink out of the water hose??? how about the bath tub faucet??? harley would rather drink out of these that a bowl!

------------------
LB,JB,Mikey (2 year old cat) & Sergeant Major Harley (black reverse male brindle born Jan.21,00)

Tangosmom

Boxer Buddy
LOL, the bathtub faucet when Tango is getting his bath-the tongue NEVER stops!! I leave it trickling to keep him from drinking his bath water though. I don't think he'd like to drink from the hose, he's scared to death of it for some odd reason :confused: My girl friend has a cat that will only drink from the tub faucet. She finds him sitting on the edge of the bath tub meowing like crazy and has to turn the faucet on so he can get a drink! How spoiled our babies get- HA!

Tangosmom

Boxer Buddy
LOL, the bathtub faucet when Tango is getting his bath-the tongue NEVER stops!! I leave it trickling to keep him from drinking his bath water though. I don't think he'd like to drink from the hose, he's scared to death of it for some odd reason :confused: My girl friend has a cat that will only drink from the tub faucet. She finds him sitting on the edge of the bath tub meowing like crazy and has to turn the faucet on so he can get a drink! How spoiled our babies get- HA!

------------------
Malinda
Kody, 2yr old blonde/blue skin kid
Tango, 15 mo flashy brindle boy, cropped, docked and neutered

L

lb

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tangosmom:
LOL, the bathtub faucet when Tango is getting his bath-the tongue NEVER stops!! I leave it trickling to keep him from drinking his bath water though. I don't think he'd like to drink from the hose, he's scared to death of it for some odd reason :confused: My girl friend has a cat that will only drink from the tub faucet. She finds him sitting on the edge of the bath tub meowing like crazy and has to turn the faucet on so he can get a drink! How spoiled our babies get- HA!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's how i keep harley in the tub! he is constantly drinking while i bathe him. LOL LOL

------------------
LB,JB,Mikey (2 year old cat) & Sergeant Major Harley (black reverse male brindle born Jan.21,00)

Brenda

Unfortunately, our Harley's favourite drinking spot is the toilet! :eek: He will avoid his nice, fresh bowl of water in the kitchen and head down the hall to his own, private "watering hole". We try to keep the lid down but, inevitably, someone forgets and leaves it up. Not only does Harley drink from the toilet, but he drools and splashes all over it so that next time you use it, you get your tush soaked! :eek:

------------------
Brenda
Boxer Baby: Harley - born 12/27/98 - adopted 1/14/2000 - docked tail/natural ears/neutered - full of pee & vinegar!

My dogs are exactly like everyone elses :) Bru loves to drink out of the hose and it is a rare treat to take a shower without a peeping boxer looking for a little drink from the shower :)

Bru also likes the toliet, luckily Amaya can't reach it yet. Amaya will stand at the spigott in the backyard and whine until we turn it on so she can drink! Goofy dogs :D

------------------
Brutus & Amayas Mom
Brutus 9/23/99 Flashy Fawn
Amaya 3/22/00 Flashy Brindle

C

ChrisM

Tess and Zelda would drink water from anywhere! The hose, their bowl, the bath tub, the kids when they are wet, the kiddie pool, a water puddle, ANYWHERE! The only one we haven't had is the toilet, thank goodness!

------------------

Mom to:
LADY - White female, natural ears. Rainbow Bridge February 2000

TESS - Flashy Fawn female, born Dec, 1999, natural ears

ZELDA - Semi-flashy Female, natural ears, born May 31, 2000

HELENE

Boxer Insane
Sergeant doesn't like the hose at all! I have tried to get him to drink from it, but no way. I haven't tried him with the bath tub faucet. Our other Boxer, Brenin, used to love the hose, he would try to bite the water and he would get soaked.

------------------
Sergeant. 6 in October. Light brindle, natural ears. Full of fun.

kim

Boxer Pal
Taboo is just the same. If her bowl has been used once for her to drink out of she won't touch it. She prefers to drink out of the hose, toilet, tub (soap and all), the kids, etc. The one place she won't drink out of is dirty water, like the lake. One of her favorite activities is to catch the sprinklers and she will run between them all over the yard as if she can't figure out how to stop them.

Taboo-8 month old female, light brindle and natural ears.

Marlin

Boxer Pal
You ought to see Lady with a pulsating sprinkler, she loves it, plays for hours with it. But this is just a play thing, as far as drinking goes, she is fine with her bowl, sorry I couldn't help, but try the sprinkler for laughs, it's hillarious.
~Marlin
--------
Lady 1/1/91 Fawn/black mask/cropped
Hoss Waiting at "The Bridge"

Status
Not open for further replies.