1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know his birthday

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Stephj, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherri0121

sherri0121 Banned

I also don't know the exact date we acquired Hailey. The short version of her story is dh heard through a friend of a co-worker that Hailey had been shoved under the fence line of animal control. Of course animal control didn't know her history and in Gastonia, NC if AC doesn't know the animal's history they are euthanized...they say to control rabies (IDN). Anyways, after phone conversations with an extremely nice lady at animal control she gave dh all the info he needed to claim Hailey as his own. We got her 3 days after we purchased Jasmine from a breeder...they are the best of friends. Hailey was extimated to be 1+ yrs old. I then just back tracked and set her date on 5/5/02. Hailey is a very good, sweet mentor and definately not the dominant type, so no conflicts with her and Jasmine. Just ironic...I am a tax preparer for a local firm and Jasmine's bithday is 4/15/03 (last day of tax season)!

2. alohaboxer!

alohaboxer! Super Boxer

I'm sure your baby won't mind what day you chose to celebrate, as long as there's a party!!! Make sure to give extra cookies too!

Lindsay & Cassius

3. Julie P.

Julie P. Completely Boxer Crazy

My new favorite post

After reading every one's posts, I feel like I want to say thank you Stephanie for starting this thread. It is so fun!! Deeg is my rescue boy. We do not know what day his birthdate is but we know the month. He is a July baby. It drives me nuts not to know the exact day as I am so curious about him. I guess I could celebrate the whole month of July but knowing me, I'll celebrate his birthday with regret that he is getting older. I have trouble dealing with my boxers getting older because I want them to live for a long, long time. I am a little silly about that sort of thing.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2005
  4. Lava Linda

Lava Linda Completely Boxer Crazy

Great thread, I agree!!

Having just adopted, I was wondering the same thing. Theos' previous owner said he was 2 1/2 at Christmas, and my birthday is 6 months before Christmas, so we're gonna share the same day, like Gary. Great minds and all that stuff. :D

5. Mama_Zookeeper

Mama_Zookeeper Boxer Insane

I know my pups birthdays, but the kitties I am not sure of. We always celebrate on the anniversary of the day they joined our family.

Dora

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.