Dog up for adoption in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

malinda

Completely Boxer Crazy
There is a beautiful white boxer in NY on the secondchanceboxer site. Her name is Cleo.

I have to stop looking at these sites, I want to adopt them all. :)

Dan-
Doesn't Maggie want a sister? :)

Jean

Boxer Buddy
Cleo

I am a volunteer for Second Chance Boxer Rescue and saw your posting about Cleo. I was just talking about her to our president last evening. She is a fantastic dog and a real beauty. I just adopted a second boxer from Second Chance 5 months ago, and I love having 2 boxers. They are such good company for one another. I also think that physically they are in better shape from all the running around and cavorting they do. So, if you decide another boxer is in your future, please contact us.

malinda

Completely Boxer Crazy
Jean-

Do you know if there is a way to find out if I already filled out an application? I have filled out several and I'm not sure if this was one or if the questions were basically the same. I emailed the site but, wasn't sure if they would know either.

Tulsa-Dan

Your Friendly Moderator
Originally posted by malinda
There is a beautiful white boxer in NY on the secondchanceboxer site. Her name is Cleo.

I have to stop looking at these sites, I want to adopt them all. :)

Dan-
Doesn't Maggie want a sister? :)

I went, I saw and I applied. Waiting to hear now. Thanks for the heads up on Cleo. She is so beautiful. I know she and Maggie would be so wonderfully happy together.

I'll keep you posted.

DAN!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!! Keep us posted on this! I hope you can adopt her! Your such a happy home for Maggie, and Im sure there is plenty of room for Cleo in you house1

malinda

Completely Boxer Crazy
Please keep me posted. She is so pretty and I really would like to adopt her but, part of me has my doubts which makes me think we are just not ready for a second boxer yet.

alisonCO

Boxer Booster
Dan - I had no idea you were looking for a second boxer. Cleo is SO cute. I really hope you and Maggie are able to adopt her. Good Luck:)

malinda

Completely Boxer Crazy
Dan I am sitting on pins and needles here waiting to hear if you heard anything. Pretty sad ha? I am not even adopting and I am anxious.

Did you notice that Cleo tail is not docked? I didn't I was showing her to someone at work and they mentioned it. Know how many times I read that website and never noticed that. Not that I care if it is docked or not, she is a cutie. Maybe that is why I didn't notice it because it wasn't an important factor for me.

sammie's mom

Boxer Booster
do I hear the pitter patter of 8 lttle feet!!

Oh my God, Dan, this is just like being on pins & needles waiting for a friend to give birth!!

Pleeeeeze let us know the MINUTE you hear anything. I'm so excited for you & Maggie.

......by the way, good luck trying to hold onto an umbrella now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.