1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog Days - new Animal Planet show

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by boxerprincess, Oct 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Great Show! I am glad I remembered it was on. I will definately watch it every week. I liked Cyrus too and I like Paquita (not sure what kind of dog it was) who had the birthday party. That cat pinata was the best.:D

Linda/NJ
    Ginger * June 4, 1997
    Flashy Fawn * Natural Ears queenicon

2. ssleighter

ssleighter Completely Boxer Crazy

God, I miss Animal Planet... :( When my husband got laid off we cut back on the Satellite expenses, but I may have to rethink that now that he's working!! Is AP worth 12.99 per month? I think yes! That's the only channel I really want, but I'll have to add 50 more to get it.

3. Muttluvr

Muttluvr Completely Boxer Crazy

I liked it to but.....

I didn't like how they portrayed dog fighting as "it's okay, it's what dogs do".

What happened every time they had the camera's at the dog park? A fight (or two). What happened when they had the animal communicator? A fight. What happened at the doggy birthday party? A fight.

And the owners were, like, "Well I hope Max doesn't get into a fight, but if he does it just means we're bad doggy parents! *giggle*" or "Cyrus is a bulldog! They're supposed to fight and not listen to their owner!"

Sheesh! I saw more dog fights during that episode than I have in the year I've been going to my dog park!

(oh, and that Jill girl annoys me. Love Paquita though!)

4. Az Boxr Lovr

Az Boxr Lovr Boxer Insane

I'm so angry I forgot to watch it!!smashicon But, thanks to Amy Lyn, I now know I can catch the rerun on Fri night. Thr preveiws looked pretty good so I'm glad to hear that you guys thought it was good too.
    Cheryl:D

5. Robyn

Robyn Completely Boxer Crazy

I LOVED this show too! Cyrus is a cutie pie and considering there are no boxers we'll just have to get our smush face fix from him! Paquita is a pretty girly dog.

That date was hysterical, Matthews dog was so DIRTY from swimming, what a first date-LOL. No wonder they never called each other back, it was an odd "date", I think. But what do I know, maybe I've been married so long I forget. :D

Max's parents are such a cute couple too. The three of them did look so sad about leaving him for Barbados, I hope he does well there.

6. boxerprincess

boxerprincess Super Boxer

Oh I couldn't agree more Robyn - what a dope that guy was to let his dog swim in the muck. Haha! As someone who's in the dating world, this was definitely a weird date! ;)

I'm crazy about this show!!!! Its soooo much like the gossip and cliques etc that goes on at my local dog park. hehehe...we are ALWAYS checking out the owners... and our dogs definitely play in their own cliques - how silly. :LOL:

There is a Boxer listed on the cast page - I hope we get to see him soon! :)

http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/dogdays/meet/eva.html

From the site:

"Eva "The Tough Girl"
    Address: East Village

Hudson "The Bad Boy"

She looks sweet on the outside, but this East Villager is as tough as the city she lives in. By day she takes care of her brand new puppy Hudson — who has a tendency to pee on just about every person he meets. By night she runs a Korean restaurant in the Village"

7. boxer4

boxer4 Boxer Insane

I so glad to hear it's on again Friday, I missed the first show. I love bulldogs too, I always thought it would be great to have one along with our boxers, but right now I think 4 dogs are enough for my hubby (especially with Jake and Maggie evilicon ).
    I'll have to tape the show for him , he got such a kick out of Cyrus in the promo.:D

8. Rikansolja

Rikansolja Boxer Buddy

Ahhh...I'm missed the show also!

Midterms!!! :rolleyes:

But friday, i'm going to make sure I watch it with a tub of popcorn and a drink!

popcornico beericon

9. matilda8255

matilda8255 Boxer Insane

10. luvfritz

luvfritz Boxer Pal

I was wrong - Cyrus is owned by the single woman...I saw her sitting with a guy in the beginning and got her mixed up with Max's family. Maybe on Friday night rerun I can find the answer to the NYC question.

Stephanie - I agree - the Pet Psychic should have visited that poor boxer baby. To suggest videos is ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.