Does your Boxer talk to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazz's Boxers

Super Boxer
Bandit is constantly talking to me, and i swear that he said my name Sunday. He is very vocal. If i ignore him (which isnt very often) he will put his lips together and make a whooooooooooing sound at me
tongue.gif
I wish that i was able to put that on here so you might be able to understand me.
smile.gif

------------------
Melanie
Bandit's Mom
Male, Fawn, Black Mask, White toes & white spot on Chest, Neutered, Floppy ears, Docked Tail, born 11/01/99
www.KazzsWhiseyBandit.homestead.com/homepage.html

Harley Mom

Boxer Buddy
Melanie, I laughed when I read your post!
biggrin.gif
That is so funny, Harley does the same thing. Also, if I tell him "no", he does the whoooooing sound too! It seems as if he is being sassy or talking back.
tongue.gif

Melissa

------------------
Harley: Flashy Brindle Boy, Born 07/04/97

chickenz

Boxer Booster
Our puppy is the same way. When she gets devilish, she starts trying to get into everything, and I reel off a series of "NO's". All the sudden, it seems like everything is "NO", and she lets out a loud whinny sigh.

She also has great scrap noises. When we play she starts growling like chubacka.

T

Tooma's Mom

Yes, my babies are big talkers, Tooma seems to be the most vocal, but he is "top dog" so I guess he can ask questions? I love when a new family gets a Tooma baby and will call asking if its normal
eek.gif
for the puppy to make that whoooooooing sound, I just LOL
biggrin.gif

And explain its passed on from there daddy, he likes to talk alot!!

chickenz

Boxer Booster
Warrington is just below Doylestown, if you know where that is. Or, it is about 45 minutes NW of Phila. I am going up to the Poconos on Wed (Arrowhead Lakes). Maggie's first trip to the mountains. I can't wait.

S

Sidney's Mama

Yes, My Sidney does the same thing except I have her to the point where she real only does it when I say tell me a story. I think it is just sassing at you. But, it is really cute.

------------------
"Amy"
Sidney Brooke
Female Flashy Fawn
DOB: 11-11-1999
And In Loving Memory of my other baby : Coco
Female Flashy Brindle

Bxrlvr in KC

Boxer Booster
Clyde loves to talk to us. I say "Tell me all about it, Clyde" and he goes on and on. Cricket has even started it which is so funny. She does it really high-pitched. They are especially talkative at feeding times. And boy do they know. They eat at 7:30am and 7:30pm and I swear you can set your clocks by them.
wink.gif

------------------
Michelle

Mom to:
Clyde - Flashy fawn male, natural ears, 3/28/98
Cricket - Beautiful rescued black mutt, 1/98

Harley Mom

Boxer Buddy
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chickenz:
Warrington is just below Doylestown, if you know where that is. Or, it is about 45 minutes NW of Phila. I am going up to the Poconos on Wed (Arrowhead Lakes). Maggie's first trip to the mountains. I can't wait.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're not far from me! I live in Perkasie about 25 minutes north of Warrington.

Melissa

------------------
Harley: Flashy Brindle Boy, Born 07/04/97

Billysmum

Boxer Insane
Billy talks alot too, a series of low growls, grunts, whines, sighs etc. If you hold a treat for him but don't give it to him straight away, he grunts and groans until you give it to him. when he hears my husband's car pull onto the drive he does it until Mark comes to the door. the other night we were reading a bedtime story to our girls and Billy sat in the doorway of the bedroom joining in. It was sooooo funny.

------------------
Helen
Billy, 3.5 yrs red/white dog, black face, docked tail
Tommy, 6 mth Rottweiler dog

Status
Not open for further replies.