does the size of the egg head mean anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TysonCheeto

Completely Boxer Crazy
I read somewhere online that the more of an " egg head" on a boxer puppy (meaning the cone being larger, higher or more pronounced) means the boxer as an adult will have a better, more pretty boxer "ish" square head.....is there any truth to this? I've search all over the web and can't seem to find any real solid info on it, I searched the forums here too and looked through So many topics but nothing touching on this question....but I knew you guys would be the experts , so I was curious!

Neiceyb

Boxer Pal
I don't know about that but a woman that my daughter met at PetsMart looked at Marley and began to play with him and exclaimed, "Oh, well don't you have a knowledge knot!"
It was the first time that we had heard that term. Lol

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I think that is just an old wives tale, at least that would be my experience. Thor's bump was small, but he had a big square head.

TysonCheeto

Completely Boxer Crazy
I honestly figured it didn't mean much. I couldn't find much to back that up! Maybe it's every breed but because boxers are my breed of choice, I'm aware of it, but people really have some wild "theories" on boxers!

Status
Not open for further replies.