Does anyone think that they could get their BOXER to do this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysha

Completely Boxer Crazy
My guys LOVE when I stretch and message them! They go all limp and stay quite calm during our 'sessions'!

I do alot of stretching with Payton especially because of agility - we stretch before and after each run...

It's fun, but it does take time for them to get used to it.

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
Harley would do this he's just huge and I don't know how long I could hold his legs up and he's 8, Foreman no way

Teagan'smom

Boxer Booster
Gosh I don't know?? Teagan will stay for a long while, but I think if I tried to lift her back legs up like that she would instantly go into "play mode" and be like "Hey mom, whatcha doing? Wanna play?" She is too wiggly!

DaisyPie

Boxer Booster
I used to do these stretches on Daisy, but DH said I was wierd and that I might hurt her. I do massage her, and DH gets jealous of that too! I think a class like that would be awesome!

mguiette

Boxer Insane
yeah, mine would NEVER stay still!!! :LOL: they will sit still when i brush them, or scratch down their backs, but with the brush, they lean sideways, trying to lick it! they do "melt" and relax when i brush them, but there's NO way i could hold them up by their back legs! :eek: they (together) weigh more than i do!! great article, though, thanks for sharing! :D

tab_b

Boxer Insane
I honestly do NOT know, since Cash is only 12.5 weeks old - but it sure sounds like both the dogs/owners are enjoying it!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.