1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you take your boxer camping?

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Rocco's Mom, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocco's Mom

Rocco's Mom Super Boxer

Thanks all for your great comments! Rocco is on heartowm and frontline so we are good there. Good suggestion about the vet, I'll look for one and take Rocco's Extensive med records with us just in case.

I feel better about it....we'll see how it goes. We rented a camper this time since we are bringing him. I just think it'll be more comfortable for all and safer for Rocco!

2. imperia1999

imperia1999 Boxer Buddy

we used to take juke in the caravan with us but we found it a bit to small for him and us, so we decided to get a static caravan 28ft to get more space. He enjoys the extra space but he likes to go up stairs in the house but cant find the stairs in the static. We are getting a veranda built around the static for juke to run around the static instead of getting tied up on lead outside, then he can keep an eye on the world outside as it passes him by.

3. Chiefsmom

Chiefsmom Boxer Insane

We haven't taken Chief camping yet; but we have a trip planned for island camping in the Adirondacks in August like last year! We took Sam on that trip and he had the time of his life!!!!!!! :) I think it's one of the best outings you can give your dog!!!! I'm so excited to go again myself because the two of them will have a blast!!! :D We have a three bedroom tent; and we put the dog bed in Sam's side ~ so he was a comfy king! He actually even figured out how to unzip the tent to let himself in and out when he pleased! It was totally safe because we were secluded on an island! Problem was... he didn't know how to zip it back up!! :LOL:

4. tugger

tugger Super Boxer

TUG is a trooper camping. She loves it. She loves to be outside so its truely her element to be sitting round enjoying nature. I show her the boundaries of our site and she just hangs out gaurding her camp site. As far as sleeping arrangements....she sleeps just like at home...right in between Dick and I. You will have a ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.