1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you like Boston Terriers?

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Roxanna, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SammynDqtz

SammynDqtz Boxer Insane

They are cute and sweet. My brother's girlfriend owns 2 of them.

2. sammy7

sammy7 Boxer Booster

I love BTs also! Two of my neighbors got bostons because they loved boxers but not the size. Both Bostons are dream dogs. They really are a lot like boxers in my opinion....very lovey and cuddly and very demonstrative. I would consider one if my house could hold any more pets.
    Sam

3. Az Boxr Lovr

Az Boxr Lovr Boxer Insane

I saw a mom at my daughter's school who would always pick up her son with two Boston Terriers. Of course I had to get out of my car and introduce myself. It was the end of the school year and I gave her my address and told her to come over any time. Well, she stopped over last night with both dogs. We were so excited! Joe was happy about that too, but I was afraid that he would be too rough with the little girls. We are going to get one for my daughter in Oct/Nov time frame. They are just so darn cute!
    Cheryl and Joelovicon

4. Diane214

Diane214 Guest

My Bud...

My Boston's name is Bud(short for budweiser). he is awesome and I will always have Boston Terrier until the day I die.
    Boston's Rule....
    I cannot fathom any human being hating a Boston terrier...

5. Skii

Skii Boxer Pal

I agree, they are awesome. Funny thing is this morning my hubby and I were talking about Bostons, and my mother inlaw calls me this afternoon, and she adopted a 3 yr. old female today!! She is the cutest!!! The lady she got her from was getting a divorce and could'nt keep her anymore. Our Boston was 14 when she past 2 yrs. ago, and we just can't decide on another Boxer or Boston. They really do make a great mix, just different sizes.

6. Maxwellspet

Maxwellspet Boxer Buddy

Bostons are great:cool: We've had Max for 2 years now. He's great with the kids and now what we have Sadie (15 week old Boxer) he's a great "dog sitter" also. It is true they are "little boxers"

Barb

7. bop109

bop109 Boxer Booster

My parents just bought a boston terrier and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good site. I love boxerworld.com and would love to find a site like this dedicated to BT's.

8. bop109

bop109 Boxer Booster

I have done an internet search, but I am having a hard time finding one that is even half as good as boxerworld.com. This site has SPOILED me!!!! lovicon

9. Debc

Debc Boxer Pal

We had three boston terriers who have all since gone to rainbow ridge. We then decided we needed a bigger dog and now a boxer owns us, of course she needed a playmate and we adopted a 2 year old boston terrier to keep her company. He rules the house, and she lets him. Bost Terriers are wonderful dogs, they love and hug just as much as a boxer, just not quite as big, however they thing they own the bed!

10. sawcut64

sawcut64 Boxer Booster

Bostons are awsome. I have one and wouldn't trade him for the world. He is sweet smart and great. He has luxated patellas but I love him so much. He has two boxers to boss around and loves to play with them. He is active or tries to be and will play for hours. They are great dogs and excellent for playmates as they play for hours even after the other dogs are out for the night. I highly recommend them to anyone. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.