1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you like Boston Terriers?

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Roxanna, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxanna

Roxanna Boxer Insane

We had a Boston Terrier hanging out on our street all day Monday. A couple of neighbors drove around with it trying to find the owner. They must have given up because later the dog wandered on to our lawn. I leashed it and checked the tags and the phone number to call was for the same Vet my two dogs go to. I was going to keep it over night and call the Vet first thing morning. Before I could bring it in the house the owner drove up and took her home. He was very relieved to of found her.

I didn't think I would like Boston Terriers but this one was really cute. I guess the ones I have seen in the past were a little overweight.

2. AntJan

AntJan Completely Boxer Crazy

3. Vela

Vela Boxer Insane

My mom has one and I hate that dog. They have totally ruined him. He has bitten everyone in the house and bites if you try to leave to go somewhere and dont take him too. I can't even hug my mom goodbye without him running up and attacking. Can't laugh too loud or joke around, he'll bite. Now it's my mom's fault compltely but it still made me dislike that dog although I'm sure most Boston's arent THAT horrid. Let's just say I won't be sad to see him go to the Rainbow. I can't even bring my kids there and he bit my husband in the crotch. Good thing for him he was wearing baggy pants!

4. LAYLAMOMMY24

LAYLAMOMMY24 Super Boxer

my boyfriend actually wants one. I want another boxer as a playmate for layla but he wants a smaller dog. either and english bulldog or a boston terrier. So since bulldogs are very very expensive I cannot see us getting one of those. They are very cute and I have heard they have alot of energy.

5. bustermom

bustermom Boxer Insane

It takes quite a bit of effort to turn a Boston Terrier into an anti-social dog! They're much like boxers in a smaller package. I've had BT's for ages and just love the breed. Very smart, attentive, energetic - just total lovebugs.

Maggie (my current 8 year old BT) adores her baby brother Buster, even though he outweighs her by a good 45 lbs. They're forever getting into mischief together, and we always say that Maggie's the brains of the outfit and Buster's the brawn... she thinks up the schemes and then makes him carry them out. :D

One of their favorites was to push a toy under the chain link fence. Maggie would stand and bark demandingly until Buster came over and started digging. If he stopped, she'd bark at him to get going again... just like a little drill sergeant... :rolleyes: We've since put 4x4's along the fence line to put an end to their excavation projects. smashicon

6. Rott N Box

Rott N Box Super Boxer

I LOVE BT's. They're so outgoing and playful. Like everyone says, just a mini boxer!

7. conn

conn Super Boxer

I totally love Bostons!! They are so cute and they are the American Gentelman (so they are called)!!! most i have met are crazy doggies (in a good way) like little boxers:) and they come in so many sizes:):) to fit all tastes! great licky lovey doggies:)

8. Skii

Skii Boxer Pal

Bostons are great! We had ours for 14 yrs. and she was a great, extremely loyal, very smart, and loving dog! It was devasting loosing her! Our Boxer was so lost w/ out her! She was the boss and the Boxer knew it LOL! Both of them female and they never bickered! We are debating on another "sister" for Toby, and Bostons are a lot like Boxers, just in a smaller package!

9. Roxanna

Roxanna Boxer Insane

The whole family was LOL.:LOL:

10. Scorpio

Scorpio Boxer Insane

I think theya re sooo cute! my niece has one his name in Bart and he is just precious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.