Distichiasis surgery for Goldie

Status
Not open for further replies.

1FlashyFan

Boxer Insane
Oh well... the good news is it wasn't cactus needles that injured Goldie's eye (due to chasing a wayward lizard) as we first feared, but the bad news is that it is distichiasis (eyelashes growing into eye causing injury and ulceration to her cornea). She goes into surgery tomorrow a.m. to have the issue resolved and then we just have to be hopeful that she doesn't get any more. Your thoughts and healing vibes are most appreciated.

Dunkin

Boxer Insane
Sorry your baby is going thru this sending lots of ~~~~~~~vibes~~~~~~~ and lots of ~~~~~~~~~~boxer wiggles~~~~~~~~~ for a speedy recovery

Valantar

Boxer Insane
I hope everything goes well with Goldie's surgery tomorrow. I am sending lots of vibes for a quick recovery! :)

shaunamarie

Boxer Booster
sending love

awwe I heard Samoyeds are a breed at high risk for that (use to have one RIP).

However the point is to tell you that we here at our crazy house are thinking of you and sending you love and vibes. good luck...

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Poor Goldie! I'm sending positive healing vibes your way.

1FlashyFan

Boxer Insane
Thanks for the vibes... we'll be needing them tomorrow and during recovery for certain. I'll keep you posted once I get a chance. Goldie sends wiggles and hugs your way. Thank you!

x19er

Boxer Insane
Poor Goldie - hope all goes well her surgery. I know you will be worried sick but our Dino had surgery for distichiasis a few months ago, as soon as he was home his eye looked better than it had for ages and recovery was very quick - so all fingers and paws crossed here for Goldie.

Status
Not open for further replies.