DH and I are going to HAWAII!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marq-n-Marta

Boxer Booster
Im Jealous

You lucky dog.
Marq and I went to Kauai in October for our honeymoon. I did not want to come home. It was beautiful and very magical. The flight was not bad at all. I was very nervous also. I just read and watched the movie. You will have to tell us all about it, and take tons of pictures, and go crazy there, do all you can possibly do.(Do you need someone to carry your bags? I would be more than willing to help with that)

Marta

Rowdy Boys

Completely Boxer Crazy
Re: Im Jealous

Originally posted by Marq-n-Marta
Do you need someone to carry your bags? I would be more than willing to help with that
Marta
:LOL: LOL I have had SEVERAL people offer that same service!! My sister even told me she could fold up into my suitcase and no one would notice!! :LOL:

Brenda

Shan & Erik

Boxer Pal
Brenda,

I hope you have fun!:)
My family and I have lived here for over two years, we love it! My husband is in the Navy, and we got Kalia here. Her name means beautiful in Hawaiian.
If you have any questions please ask away, you want to make the most of your time, a lot to do and see.

Congratspartyicon Everyone deserves a honeymoon, and now you get to go to Paradise!

Aloha,
Shannon

Linda/NJ

Boxer Insane
partyicon Brenda, have a fun time, I hear Hawaii is beautiful. Have never been there but my best friend went for 2 weeks for her honeymoon. So glad to hear you will be taking a honeymoon finally.

Linda & Ginger

Scorpio

Boxer Insane
Aloha! Lucky guys you are!

Make sure and have a Mai Tai for me! You'll get to wear a lei and do the Hula!! fiestaicon Happy honeymoon.

Have fun and think of us!

Rowdy Boys

Completely Boxer Crazy
Hawaii trip update...

Ok everyone... we leave one week from tomorrow!! I am finally getting excited. I've been so busy at work that I haven't had much time to think about the trip - I can't believe 2 1/2 months have passed since I first posted about our trip.

I have the arrangements for Justice and the dogs all taken care of. Now I am just trying to get as much work done as possible before I leave and tie up any loose ends that might trip someone. :p This is the longest I've ever been away from work and the longest Greg and I have ever been away from Justice.

You should see my "to do" list. It's crazy. :D

I've done good though with my pre-trip goals - I've lost about 14 pounds (still have a ways to go but you have to start somewhere), I've been tanning and I've been exercising. I have to purchase a swim suit next week :eek: .

But, DH and I are very excited about spending the time together and in such a beautiful place. I swear, we are so busy, sometimes it seems like we are ships passing in the night. There are some days we don't see each other but five minutes.

We are going deep sea fishing, snorkling on an afternoon cruise, having a couples massage and pedicure (plus a facial and a scrub for me :LOL: ) and we plan to spend lots of time lounging on the beach drinking Mai Tais and some Lava drink someone else told me try try. :p

Anywho... I just wanted to share my excitement. :p

Brenda

Jaime&Louie

Super Boxer
Yeah!! You will have a lot of fun! Make sure to hit the north shore... it's beautiful up there. And, go eat at Bubba Gumps! YUM!

xenaprincess

Boxer Insane
I'm so excited for you, and I am also very envious! Have a GREAT trip you guys! Sounds like a second honeymoon!;)

Sharon
Xena & Spirit :)

Rowdy Boys

Completely Boxer Crazy
Originally posted by xenaprincess
I'm so excited for you, and I am also very envious! Have a GREAT trip you guys! Sounds like a second honeymoon!;)

Sharon
Xena & Spirit :)
LOL - actually, we're going to consider it kind of like a belated FIRST honeymoon. We didn't really have a true honeymoon when we got married almost 7 1/2 years ago. We ate dinner at Red Lobster and stayed all night in a room at the Hampton Inn that had a whirlpool tub. Whoo-hoo!! :LOL:

basak

Boxer Insane
I just read your post and wow!!!! partyicon

have a great time there and send some sunshine over here:D

basak

Status
Not open for further replies.