Desperately seeking puppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

katern

Boxer Pal
Hi, I would really appreciate some help. My fiance and I would LOVE to welcome a baby boxer into our home, but there's one problem: we can't find a puppy! We've scoured the interet, newspapers, etc with no luck. So, if you know of any breeders in Colorado that have puppies available now, I can't wait to get in contact with them. Thanks a lot, and don't forget to hug your pup!

alisonCO

Boxer Booster
Hi. I also live in Colorado and had the same problem when we were looking for a puppy. The president of the Boxer Club of Colorado is the breeder we got our baby from. You can find her info by going to the boxer clubs website mentioned in the previous response. Also, you can talk to the rescue groups to find out who they recommend - usually they know about the "good" breeders. We got our second boxer from Ho Bo Care rescue in Denver - it is run by a woman named Marita. Her # is 303-774-8329. By the way, I live in Longmont but recently moved from Boulder - where are you? Good Luck and let me know if you have any more questions. I check the board at least 3 times a day :)

------------------
Mom to:
TUCKER - brindle boy with natural ears
Born 01/99

LUNA - white girl with natural ears
Born 12/98
Adopted 12/99

CISCO - Fat Yellow Lab

katern

Boxer Pal
Hi, Thanks for the help. I just got out to Colorado about 3 months ago. We live in Parker, just South of Denver. I love it here so far. I've tried getting in contact with some clubs, but so far no puppies. Everyone I've been recommended to has no litters now. Hopefully I'll hear some good news soon. Anyway, thanks again

katern

Boxer Pal
Hi, thanks for the advice. I've tried the akc site, and called the local breeders, but with no luck. I haven't seen the other site though, so I'll try it! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.