1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depression after being attacked?

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by NoxLumen, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoxLumen

NoxLumen Boxer Pal

Thank you all for your responses and healing vibes. I do apologize for not having responded much sooner. I started a hectic schedule of school and work yesterday.

But to answer a few questions, I did speak with our vet and she just wouldn't budge. Sasha seems to be doing better though. Her wounds have pretty much fully healed or are still somewhat scabbed. One on her side she kept chewing at and pulling the scab off. The lump on her side (which I'm assuming is the one they thought was a hernia) has reduced immensely in size. When we first brought her home it felt like there was half a softball or baseball under her skin. Now it is smaller than half the size of a ping pong ball.

Despite the fact she has been energetic and running around, we have kept her in the bedroom and her romping to a minimum. It seemed as though the running around would made her side swell more. Later when I get home I will post some pictures for you all to see.

Thank you all, again. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.