Depressing sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was driving my boys to school this morning with Rowdy in the seat next to me, when I saw a dead boxer on the side of the road. He was a flashy fawn with cropped ears and looked to be pretty young. I see alot of dead dogs beside the road, but this was the first time I saw a boxer. I just had to get this off my chest.

luvfritz

Boxer Pal
How awful, Donald...do you know if anyone called the Authorities? Hope someone gives this boxer a proper burial..how could someone hit a dog and just drive away smashicon

Barb

Barb_IA

Boxer Insane
How sad...have you checked the local paper or humane society to see if anyone is missing a boxer? I would think someone is looking for this poor baby. :(

Barb

bustermom

Boxer Insane
Oh Donald - that's just heartbreaking. At least he's in a better place now. I hope he was loved while he was here and his passing was instantaneous and he didn't suffer. :(

Rowdy Boys

Completely Boxer Crazy
Oh Donald. I am so sorry you had to see that. I am always very sad to see a dead dog on the side of the road - I have to look the other way. I can only imagine how bad it was to realize it was a boxer. :(

I pray the poor baby didn't have to suffer.

Give Rowdy extra hugs and kisses tonight.

Brenda

TracyLynn

Super Boxer
What a horrible sight. I will say a little prayer that the little one is playing happily at the bridge... When I see a dog on the side of the road it makes me incredibly sad to think about what they were running toward. I hate the thought of the boxer baby happily bounding toward something he just couldn't live without...

Status
Not open for further replies.