Deeg's videos are up and running...I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy B's Mom

Boxer Insane
That is way too cute!! Deeg is one gorgeous boy! I love it that you can see his little nub wagging in the video. It looks like he is having a blast!

Rocky D

Boxer Booster
That was so cute, but I kind of feel bad for Deeg...all that chasing and he never catches anything!! :LOL: It did look like he was having fun though!

Poohsmom

Banned
Deeg sure looks like he is having fun! I like to get them running around in circles :LOL: Of course,around here we have to move the furniture with all 4 chasing it! Kinda like watching a Nascar race and waiting for the "Big One" to happen!!

Sue and the kids,Pooh,Bownser,Dozer & Cissy
Buddy & Dusty,romping at the bridge

Julie P.

Completely Boxer Crazy
Thanks everyone.

Discovering Deeg's obsession with light has made it easy to exercise him during rainy days and nights. He is so funny as he will beg and beg to play with the light. In fact, he will drive us nuts begging for it! He knows what "Do you want to play with the light" means and he knows where we keep the laser.

xenaprincess

Boxer Insane
That's so cute!! Deeg sure is a good looking boy! My Spirit loves to chase the light too and gets so tired out doing it...definately a GREAT form of exercise on a rainy day!

ILoveMyEnzo

Boxer Booster
Deeg is so cute! Looks like he's having a blast! I should invest in one of them laser lights to see if Enzo is as amused. Right now he just likes to chase the occassional flies that get in the house. But with flies he can occassionally catch them!

frimozo

Super Boxer
Julie, this is so cute and Deeg is soooo handsome! I really enjoyed watching the video. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.