Deciding on Ruff Wear coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayandsarah

Completely Boxer Crazy
I'm ordering my boys some new coats and have decided to go with Ruff Wear. I'm having trouble deciding between the K-9 overcoat and the Cloud Chaser. I feel like the Cloud Chaser would keep them warmer but I don't know how they would act with sleeves. Any suggestions or options would be appreciated. Thanks!

DiverDiva

Boxer Insane
I'm ordering my boys some new coats and have decided to go with Ruff Wear. I'm having trouble deciding between the K-9 overcoat and the Cloud Chaser. I feel like the Cloud Chaser would keep them warmer but I don't know how they would act with sleeves. Any suggestions or options would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mali has a Cloud Chaser. It fits her like a glove and looks very nice, too. The sleeves do not bother her at all. The Cloud Chaser style just does not fit Oscar. The size Mali wears is so tight on him that I can't see how he could be comfortable, and the next size up is so loose and baggy that I don't think he would be warm. He does have a Fido Fleece coat with sleeves and he does not notice the sleeves, either.

I would either take the dogs to the store to try the coats on, or make sure the coats are returnable, in case you get them home and discover they don't fit your dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.