Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

DantesDad

Boxer Booster
I had been wanting a dog for quite awhile. I have always been attracted to boxers, so I researched them extensively. I then started looking for breeders and had located two I thought were qualified. I had set up appointments to meet with them and was very excited. I had my heart set on a reverse brindle boy. A week before our meetings I was browsing some rescuse sights and found Dante. All of his litter mates had been purchased, but nobody wanted the white baby. I knew I had to have him. I called that day and had an appointment to meet him the next day. I walked into the rescue building and he came runnin our full force....all wiggles and kisses. I knew I had to have him. I brought him to a vet and he had earmites and giardia. After some antibiotics he was totally healthy. I am happy I was able to resuce him and give him a good home. He is the best friend I could ever hope for!

Net45582

Banned
Kudos for adopting Dante! You'll never regret it! His reverse brindle brother is waiting to join you guys in the future. ;)

mybubbieroo

Boxer Insane
Congratulations!

Congratulations! Your story is very moving! I am glad things worked out so well for you and Dante! I love his name.

lovemygirl

Boxer Pal
I am so happy for you! Don't you love that immediate "knowing" when you see a pup for the first time? He will be the happiest pup ever, now that he's got you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.