Daisy will have a new friend

LoveMyDoggie

Boxer Insane
As many of you know our current Foster dog was recently adopted and Daisy Isimage.jpeg waiting patiently for her next friend to arrive. Saturday a transport has been set up for a young Labby from Arkansas that has lived his life at the end of a rope. When the owners were confronted they immediately signed over the rights to the dog to the local rescue. Below is a picture of what these ################ did to this puppy because of the rope. Will have pictures of him and Daisy in the near future.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I am glad that Daisy is getting a new friend. Too bad that it is under such sad circumstances. I don't know how people can be so cruel.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
So glad the new pup is finally getting the love it deserves. How can people let a dog suffer like that? Can I tie them up and leave them there?

LoveMyDoggie

Boxer Insane
Well Daisy was introduced to her new Foster brother today. It is hard to tell from the picture just how bad his neck is. He is still on medicine for about another 10 days. After he figured out that when Daisy screamed and hollered that she just wanted to play things went very well. Potty training is going to take awhile, but I knew that going in. He had lived his 9 months outside.BEAR.jpg

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
What a pretty boy! I guess I should really say handsome, though he has a pretty face. Does he have a name?

I am sure that he will pick up on the house training very quickly. Daisy will show him how it is done. :) Good luck!

LoveMyDoggie

Boxer Insane
What a pretty boy! I guess I should really say handsome, though he has a pretty face. Does he have a name?

I am sure that he will pick up on the house training very quickly. Daisy will show him how it is done. :) Good luck!

My wife decided his name should be Bear. Bear thinks his name is no or off. :LOL: Even with everything he has been through he is still just such a happy boy. It is really amazing how dogs can go through so many bad times but once someone shows them love and attention the doggie smiles and tail wags come right back. Right now he is barking at himself in the mirror. :ROFLMAO:

msnitsirk

Boxer Booster
Bear seems like a good name for that happy face. I read something on the Internet, not sure if it was here (so forgive me if it was and you've seen it) but it went something like this:

Saving a dog won't change the world but it will change the whole world for that dog.

I'm not doing the saying it's justice for whoever wrote it, but you get the point...... Bear is about to have a whole new world because of you. loveicon

msnitsirk

Boxer Booster
Change-the-world-for-one-dog.jpg
I'm not sure if this picture will copy/paste and show, but if so enjoy.