Cuz....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan3

Boxer Booster
Wow, all I can say is THANK YOU ! I took Scooter to Petsmart tonight and found this cuz thing you all have talked about , so I got him one....He loves it! Since we got home he has been playing with it, growling, chasing and flinging it, having a great time!

hanley

Boxer Insane
You did a good thing for Scooter, they love their toys!
Hanley

P.S. He will need a new toy next week too! Cuz our babies are spoiled rotten!

rmcbrair

Boxer Booster
LOL I hated the Cuz when we first got it, because I heard nothing but non-stop squeaking for the first two days. The poor Cuz has no legs (you may actually want to think about cutting them off yourself) and is now mute (no, really I didn't do it!). The dogs like it less, and I like it more. :) They do love their Cuzzes, don't they?

Last edited:

amymboxer

Boxer Booster
Yes my dogs, especially Roxy enjoys the Cuz toys. Although she chews the feet off of them too. Our current one she has killed the squeaker. Oh well, back to the store! :)

carolshafer

Boxer Insane
We bought one cuz about two months...big mistake since we have four Boxers. I just recently ordered five Ruffians from a catalog, which were a lot cheaper than Petsmart. It is the best toy ever made and the only one my Golden can not destroy. :)

sweetboxer

Banned
carolshafer said:
I just recently ordered five Ruffians from a catalog, which were a lot cheaper than Petsmart.
What's a Ruffian? I don't think I've ever seen one. I'll have to check it out b/c Colby tends to destroy his toys rather easily, although Cuz is still around. That may be b/c I keep buying him new toys so he doesn't destroy the ones he has. I've found that if I have a lot for him to choose from, they don't get ruined so quickly. His newest toy is his Wubba, which I heard about on here and he loves it! So far, so good with that one.

Brynn1508

Boxer Insane
sorry i am coming into this post late, but what is a cuz? looks like i may need to make a trip to petsmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.