Status
Not open for further replies.

tedjax

Completely Boxer Crazy
Puppies First Vet Visit
>
>
> A client brought a litter of boxer puppies to my veterinary
clinic for inoculations and worming. As the look-alike pups squirmed over and under one another in their box, I realized it would be difficult to tell the treated ones from the rest. So, I turned on the water faucet, wet my fingers, and moistened each dog's head when I had finished.
>
> After the fourth puppy, I noticed my talkative client had grown silent. As I sprinkled the last pup's head, the woman leaned forward and whispered, "I never realized they had to be baptized!"

Aimee

Boxer Insane
ROFLMAO :LOL: How did you keep a straight face?

Thank you so much for that, it was definantly needed ;)

karan

Boxer Buddy
Loved it! You should send that in to a magazine.

karan

mom to Hanna, flashy brindle, 5-1/2 months, natural ears

mmccown

Boxer Booster
Thanks for the chuckle

I really needed that today. With everything that is happening right now, is anyone else going overboard with loving on their dogs?? I just wanted to know if I was being a big geek. As I watch the news reports, I find myself clinging to the dogs and fiercely petting them. I guess if I had skin kids they would be suffering the same :D Anyone else find themselves doing this????

I hope so, or I will feel really silly :o

Marnie

http://rebelandblue.homestead.com/RebelsWorld.html

J

Josiegirl

Too Funny!

That would be a great story to submit to Reader's Digest. Thanks for the laugh!:D

tedjax

Completely Boxer Crazy
Re: Thanks for the chuckle

Originally posted by mmccown
With everything that is happening right now, is anyone else going overboard with loving on their dogs?? I just wanted to know if I was being a big geek. As I watch the news reports, I find myself clinging to the dogs and fiercely petting them.
http://rebelandblue.homestead.com/RebelsWorld.html

Oh yeah! As soon as I got home Tuesday afternoon, I took my babies out, fed them and then we curled up in the bed all night and watched tv. They were so good. It seemed as if they knew something was wrong and mama needed them. I think they're tired of being hugged and kissed on so much now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.