cute story about Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsilvera

Boxer Booster
so reading all these threads about how awesome boxers are reminded me of something that happened maybe about a month ago. my boyfriend is really into kickboxing ... sometimes, he puts his gloves on and practices in the house. well in class sometimes, they would all get together and throw medicine balls at each others' stomachs to get them used to getting punched (I guess)

we didn't have a medicine ball at home, so one day, he asked me if i would throw a few punches at his stomach (nothing too hard). ranger is in the habit of following us around the house no matter where we went. so it didn't surprise me that ranger followed us around as i punched my boyfriend in the stomach.

anyway, after awhile, i backed dan into a corner and i was throwing a few pnches (though quite weak) at his belly ...

well after a few punches, we hear a curious "baRRRUUFFF?" from ranger. this was unlike any bark we've ever heard from him. it wasn't loud and it was abrupt. ranger never barks in the house (unless the pizza guy comes of course). it was as if to say, "what are you doing, mommy?" and on his face he had the most confused look .... as if he's thinking, "ooo, daddy's getting punched ... but wait mommy's the one doing the punching ... and they're not fighting .... what should i do???"

hehehehe ... so of course, we had to immediately pet him and kiss him for being a good boy

Status
Not open for further replies.