Crazy play - do yours play like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Boxer Boys

Boxer Insane
I'm telling you it's so funny to watch our two play - - it just cracks us up - - they will be playing tug of war with a toy, then Justin (who is about 70 lbs) will lay down on his side and stretch out with the toy in his mouth and Marley (who is about 60 lbs) will grab onto the toy and pull Justin around on the floor who is still laying on his side all stretch out - - the funniest thing to watch. foolicon

They've actually been doing this for a long time, even when Marley weighed about half of what Justin did!!

I get a kick out of it everytime they do it.
Cindy

shibbysdad

Boxer Pal
shibby and buddy(my roommate's black lab/pit bull mix who looks like a 50lb lab) play tug of war, wrestle, chase each other and lay NHL checks on one another into the loveseat on a daily basis. i also find it QUITE amusing. even though shibby weighs about 8lbs less(42lbs) than buddy, she is quite capable of dragging him from tug o war if he's laying on the carpet. buddy is bigger and has more weight to throw around but shibby is soooo much more quick and agile, and has a better power to weight ratio.

Mama_Zookeeper

Boxer Insane
Rocky does this to Mia as well! Very cute...except for when they are done and Mia gets up covered in dust on one side from the floor! :eek: EEEEWWWW!

Dora & the Zoo Crew

ladyluck_t

Boxer Insane
Mama_Zookeeper said:
Rocky does this to Mia as well! Very cute...except for when they are done and Mia gets up covered in dust on one side from the floor! :eek: EEEEWWWW!

Dora & the Zoo Crew

Hey, you got your very own automatic duster! I am jealous :LOL: now you just gotta get them to do that where you want then hose Mia off after, easier than dusting the old manual way :LOL:

Carolyn and Katie

Mama_Zookeeper

Boxer Insane
Carolyn, I wish I had that kind of control on my babies! Mia is content to sit down looking at me with her pitiful look. I am so glad she cannot talk. I could only imagine the stories she would tell the neighbors!

Dora & the Zoo Crew

Smooshie

Boxer Booster
Mama_Zookeeper said:

Dora & the Zoo Crew

Maybe you should have named her "Swiffer" ;)

BooBoo & Riley

Completely Boxer Crazy
my two play just the same, it's great to watch, as long as you know that they're just playing...

hence the problem when we go to dog parks... my two will team up and start playing with others the same way they play at home... and inevitably we get in trouble and people ask us to "CONTROL OUR DOGS" even though they are just playing.

ToksImg

Boxer Pal
Daisy will lay on her side like that when I'm playing tug with her. I just always thought she was tired but to stuborn to let go of the rope.

Status
Not open for further replies.