Contrary Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

x19er

Boxer Insane
Our pair seem to spend most of their time avoiding using their own beds........I know possibly we're not strict enough about it but you know how it is ;) They have a sofa bed they are 'allowed' to use, Charlie has her spot on our bed she curls up on during the day and any spot of sunshine she can find. Dino likes the sofa bed and the sunshine but recently in his old age he really is taking liberties. He's often found sitting on hubby's chair in the lounge with his nose in the air, spread eagled on our bed with his head on a soft toy and has taken to furtive attempts to getting on our bed at 4.30am but never ever in his own bed during the day. So today I take their beds out the drier, get sidetracked before putting them in place, then a while later find Dino perched on top of them in the hall looking most put out at me for leaving HIS bed there...............:LOL: :LOL::LOL:

He really is a most contrary old dog these days lovicon

luvmyboy

Boxer Insane
Sounds a little like my house.... Dino sounds like loads of fun for a "most contrary old boxer" :D

Lizzie

Boxer Insane
Sounds like my house - Dora has her own bed in front of the woodburner (winter here) and she is allowed on either couches. Where do I find her most of the time - on my bed. Whilst she does love her bed in front of the woodburner it seems that my bed is even better - for a not too big boxer - she is only 24 kgs) she sure knows how to commandeer a queen size bed :LOL:

gulfcoastguy

Super Boxer
They have their ways as people say down here. My Trudy had a folded comforter to lay on when we visited my parents. One day my grown niece decided to lie on the comforter and watch T.V.
Trudy started pushing Katie with her nose and licking her face till she had chased the intruder off of HER comforter.

Jinnytee

Super Boxer
That is so funny ... times like that we wish we walked with cameras permanently attached. We made Luna a custom dog bed ( we run an upholstery company ) and she only seems to lay on it when she wants to clean her nether regions .... never slept on it even for minute .... so I guess that shows us what she thinks of our efforts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.