1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cindel, my little trooper..

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by BonneyG, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonneyG

BonneyG Boxer Buddy

Hi all...Let me start by saying I am glad I found this site...From the first night we brought her home back in September, Cindel did nothing but throw up her food..she would not keep anything down..Spoke with our vet..asked what food she was on..we had her on Beneful because the breeder had her on it, vet advised we change to non corn food...so went to BB Chicken & Rice Puppy...she loved it...BUT was still throwing up..rushed her to vet where they did a xray with and without contrast..found she had eatin something..gave us pills and a liquid to keep her from puking and had to give her vasoline sandwhiches...weeks went by and she had passed NOTHING...did another xray and nothing was there..so we think she swallowed the padding from the breeders couch...(all the pups got out and ate the couch)...no more puking..has not thrown up in like 2 months...Cindel now alternates with BB Chicken and Rice and the Lamb and Oatmeal (think she likes the lamb better). Vet bills were sky high, but for this little girl, I would do anything...Now if only she would stop eating the cat poop and stay outta the garbage can, life would be fantastic! LoL...Every day she looks at me I see how grateful she is that we were able to have everything fixed and work out...

2. TossBranAbi

TossBranAbi Boxer Insane

Aww, she is such a cutie. I live the picture of her and Calypso!

Glad to hear she is all sorted out and doing well now. The looks they give you make anything they do wrong and any amount of money you spend so worth it.

3. BonneyG

BonneyG Boxer Buddy

Yes they do! We are all glad she is back to perfect now (well nearly perfect)..lol...gotta stop the poop eating and the constant trying to eat the garbage...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.