1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chuckle ball

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Tangosmom, Aug 14, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tangosmom

Tangosmom Boxer Buddy

I found a new type of "giggle" ball. Tonite at Superpetz I saw a sign that said "Chuckle Balls 2.99" So I had to look. It makes the same noise as the "Wiggly Giggly Ball" but it is a much harder plastic, I think it would last longer for those babies who have chewed up the WGB :) Definitely worth a try at $2.99 opposed to $10.99! Tango appreciated it since his was chewed up by a visiting dog!

------------------
    Malinda
    Kody, 2yr old blonde/blue skin kid
    Tango, 15 mo flashy brindle boy, cropped, docked and neutered

2. Kira's Mom

Kira's Mom Boxer Pal

I wish I could find one of the $2.99 balls. I bought a WGB yesterday for about $10.00. I gave it to my big 5 year old lab and my 6month boxer. Within 5 minutes my lab had chewed a hole in it. He didn't give Kira much of a chance.

------------------
    Kira-born 2/4/00, female, plain fawn, cropped, docked, and about to be spayed.
    Rocko- big brother to Kira, black lab, adopted at 2 years old, nuetered, born 3/2/95

3. Brenda

Brenda Guest

I bought Harley a Wiggly-Giggly ball about 2 months ago and he still hasn't put a hole in it. I'm really happy about that because, here in Canada, I paid $20 for the ball which would be about $26 in American money plus we pay 15% for Sales and Goods/Services tax. I get alot of Harley's toys from garage sales and then don't mind too much if he chews them up.

------------------
    Brenda
    Boxer Baby: Harley - born 12/27/98 - adopted 1/14/2000 - docked tail/natural ears/neutered - full of pee & vinegar!

4. Tangosmom

Tangosmom Boxer Buddy

Oh my gosh, Brenda! You must really love your baby to pay that much for toys! I think garage sales are great places I've gotten lots of plush for Tango that way. Tango and my 2 year old skin kid share my skin kids toys too!! Sometimes Tango just can't help himself :D

------------------
    Malinda
    Kody, 2yr old blonde/blue skin kid
    Tango, 15 mo flashy brindle boy, cropped, docked and neutered

5. Amsangels

Amsangels Boxer Pal

I'd love to try that giggle ball but I think they would destroy it.I buy a soccer ball everytime I fill up my car for 5 dollars and keep them.Whenever i need to i give her a new one.But once she starts to destoy it or eat the outer layer I take it away.I keep one in the car ,in the yard,house,etc... also basketballs.She loves tennis balls but I read they arent that good for them.I got this toy squeekie shark for kids for a dollar and they love it.but they started to chew it apart too!! trial and error!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.