1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chicken soup hard to find????

Discussion in 'Feeding' started by cherran, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cherran

cherran Banned

Anyone else have trouble w/ this?
    I called all the feed stores to find it and all but 1 said they had it and it just sat on the shelves and didn't sell. I did manage to find it at one place and bought a trial size bag to see how winston does on it. I'm afraid the same thing will happen with this store though.
    Just wondered if anyone else had this experience.

2. Rlr.Giraffe

Rlr.Giraffe Banned

I think if you go to the chicken soup for the pet lover's soul website they tell you where you can find it in your area :) Good luck, it's really good food (so Willis tells me).

3. Zannie

Zannie Completely Boxer Crazy

i work at a feed store and we never stocked it but i do have a diamond rep.stop in to talk to me he said chic. soup did not do well over all and he said he would not be surprised if they replaced it with thier new line called premium edge, i know 3 stores in our town dropped it ,it just did not sell here...if you can find a feed store that sells diamond food ask them if they can order it for ya ....

ann

4. sashamom

sashamom Boxer Insane

Wow...its funny how every area is different....we buy it at a premium pet(but very small) chain called 'red bandanna'....both stores we shop at say they have to get orders twice a week they are selling so much!! Good luck!!
    Sasha, Telmar and Lisa

5. cherran

cherran Banned

I guess the people in Indiana are cheap and feeding their dogs crappy stuff. :P
    Only one place here still carries it. Winston seems to like it!

6. BeckyNC

BeckyNC Boxer Insane

Tae used to eat CS. I bought it at an independent pet supply store that was listed on the CS website. She loooooved it, but it gave her lotsa burpies and loud gas! I was concerned about an increased risk of bloat. We switched to Canidae, but I think CS is quite popular. It gave Tae fish breath!

7. Slippynicla

Slippynicla Banned

Our 'chain' pet stores don't carry it, and one local feed store said it wasn't selling (one can't keep it stocked, so who knows), but once I went to an independent pet store I had no trouble finding it. I also checked their website for places that carry it.

8. cl2ysta1

cl2ysta1 Banned

Dont know wut pet stores you have.. try pet supplies plus, petsmart.. petco

9. harley'smama

harley'smama Boxer Insane

My feed store quit stocking about the time I decided to switch to it so they order it/keep it on hand for me. I tried to give the Premium Edge to Harley & Zoe but they wouldn't have anything to do with it so hopefully they don't discontinue it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.