1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chest and body improvement

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by vijay, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vijay

vijay Boxer Pal

Hi,
    I have a faun boxer 15months old ,he is very active and healthy the only problem is , he has a very narrow chest ,he is of 15 months but look like a 9 months old dog .he got a good body and good type similar to his blood line his top line is very clear. but his chest is very narrow . please suggest what to do for getting him a good wide chest .
    exercises ?? Food ?? ?? then what type of !

2. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

Boxers tend to grow UP in height before they start filling OUT (including their chests). My girl is 2 years and 4 months old and is just now in recent weeks starting to get a little more distinct chest on her.
    There isn't anything YOU can do to change his DNA. He is going to be what he is going to be, aside from weight which you can change (too heavy or too skinny) but at 15 months old your guy still has some growing to do.

3. sargboxerluv

sargboxerluv Completely Boxer Crazy

My male is going to be 2 in December. He still has the young dog chest. I don't really expect him to fill out until next year. My female didn't fill out until around 2.5 years old. Like Cami said, all you can do is wait and see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.