Chapter One "Buster Brown's story"

Status
Not open for further replies.

catneon

Completely Boxer Crazy
I am glad Buster has been feeling good. I was wondering since I haven't seen you on here often lately. You can be sure lots and lots boxer healing vibes are on their way for the wonderful gentleman.

Catherine and Gazou

mobrian

Completely Boxer Crazy
I was wondering since I haven't seen you on here often lately.

I had my thyroid removed on the 5th so I have been uncomfortable sitting at the computer. But that has been really good news for my two poochies because Jesse and Buster have bonded really well and the bond between Buster and I has also grown in my two weeks of being home all day.

austin02

Boxer Booster
Best Wishes to your family...

After getting news to our new rescue, I realized how many people like yourself are so wonderful and so needed in this world. I've read your first post and have been reading all the following updates on dear Buster. I am very touched. It so rewarding to know that we can make a difference in our little furbabies lives, no matter what age.

I've become such an avid animal supporter because of our dogs. Both Austin and Sugar have had rough starts, but individuals like yourself are definitely a motivation. I hope Buster continues on this postive road with his HW and lives out the rest of his life happy and healthy.

Good Luck to you and Bless Mr. Buster.

Vela

Boxer Insane
I am so happy Buster made it through all of that. I know about the moetional roller coaster. Ginger was 2 1/2. I bought her for 600 dollars and she was very sickly. She wasn't in a rescue but had a lot of problems. I would pay it again too. She was up and down and had me all over the place with a mast cell tumor on her neck and so much blood in her urine that I thought she was dying on me. She had massive mastitis and I actually had to milk her. I spent so much money and time on her in the first month I had her and she has repaid me a million times over. I hope you get as much joy from your Buster as I do my girl. They are so worth it. Bless you for sving him.

catneon

Completely Boxer Crazy
Originally posted by mobrian
I had my thyroid removed on the 5th so I have been uncomfortable sitting at the computer. But that has been really good news for my two poochies because Jesse and Buster have bonded really well and the bond between Buster and I has also grown in my two weeks of being home all day.

I hope you are feeling better. So sweet you guys got great bonding time. Lots of good vibes for you and Buster!

Take care

Catherine and Gazou

mobrian

Completely Boxer Crazy
Just as I pretty much expected Buster has a fever this evening. It is 102.2 deg. F. and he is breathing a bit shallow (as he did the last time but not quite as bad). I am sure the fever is his white blood cells trying to attack the dead baby worms through-out his whole blood stream.

Cindy Creel

Boxer Insane
I want to send a Get Well Soon to you and your surgery. I hope that Buster Brown is feling better also. Hang in there.

Cindy

mobrian

Completely Boxer Crazy
Buster and I are doing well thank you. We are up at my parents house for the holidays so both Buster and Jesse are enjoying the extra attention. It looks like Buster is going to make a full recovery so I am very pleased. I will update everyone after Buster goes to the vet on the 16th of Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.