1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CHANCE ENJOYING THE SNOW

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Dog' started by joeys mom, Jan 22, 2018.

1. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

Chance acts crazy every time he goes out in the snow. And I mean every time - every potty break looks like this :)

Gatorblu and bxrbgood like this.
  2. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

Silly boy! Boxers can be really silly when it snows, especially when they aren't used to it.

joeys mom likes this.
  3. gulfcoastguy

gulfcoastguy Super Boxer

This past week we had 2 inches of snow at my parents house. Waldo and I were there for 5 days to help rehab a family rental house. This was the first and likely only time that Waldo has seen snow. Well he wasn't sure about it, his toes got cold and he couldn't see the ground. I had to walk him over 2 acres till we found some bare pine straw that he could wee on. The next day he had fun trying to track where the squirrels had criss crossed the 2 acres looking for their buried pine cones and acorns.

msnitsirk and joeys mom like this.
  4. Independence

Independence Boxer Insane

I swear they are all crazy....

Mega's Mom and joeys mom like this.
  5. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

Love it! Arabella has always loved playing in the snow. Since we moved back to Florida that doesn't happen. It is probably for the best as her arthritis has gotten pretty bad.

joeys mom likes this.