Chance ate a whole jar of Vaseline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Des11

Boxer Booster
Hi

Chance ate a whole jar of vaseline. He did not eat his dinner but other than that he showed no other signs of being ill. Has anyone had this experience??

Net45582

Banned
I believe vaseline has some petroleum in it?..not sure though. I would call the vet just to be on the safe side. Too much of anything can be dangerous.;)

Tankersbabe

Boxer Booster
Ok, I know it isn't funny, but I had to laugh at this one! OMG!

Definitely keep an eye on his signal to go potty, and I would definitely give the vet a call.

WOW! That's going to be interesting on the other side.

Hope he does fine!

Des11

Boxer Booster
I don't mind at all. It is certainly laughable. I just don't understand how he can be picky over dog food, but he will eat a tasteless paste like vaseline. I mean he cleaned it. Literally. And of course, I hold up the vaseline jar and look at him and he turns his head all the way to the side like he is disappearing or something. He does not realize that head turning is a very defiinative sign of GUILT!!!! If I hold up the destroyed or eaten object and he comes and smells it like it may be a treat, than I will know that he is not the one that did it. But, If he turns his head alllllllll the way to the side........ GUILTY!!!!!

Does anyone elses boxer display body language like that.

Dozer71

Boxer Booster
My dozer does, he shredded my malteses Bed,,,, and yes I got the look and the turn of the head. Silly dog, like Idont know who did it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.