1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cat sneezing

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Tango's Mama, Mar 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tango's Mama

Tango's Mama Super Boxer

I dont know much about cats at all. Can they get a cold just like we do? might be a silly question..*embarrassed look* but Tango's kitty friend is sneezing pretty bad . I dont see a thing come out tho and he seems content not sick. Shots are up to date ect..Maybe i better take him to see the vet!

2. Stacy W.

Stacy W. Boxer Booster

Yes, Cats can get colds, etc... and they can also have allergies. Has anything in the environment changed reciently? I have a cat that is very allergic to latex paint. So, a couple months ago when I decided to paint my house, she went to stay with my parents for a couple days. If the cat is sneezing bad, I would take him/her to the vet. They may put him/her on an anitbiotic or something.

3. Shanz

Shanz Boxer Insane

my bfs cat was rescued and he had pneumonia, since then hes always sneezed..and hes about 10 yrs old.

4. Tango's Mama

Tango's Mama Super Boxer

I meant to come back and post. Seems like it was a touch of an allergy and he is all better now!! Thank you all so much for responding and Im sorry I didnt come back to this sooner. Makes me feel bad asking for advice then not saying thanks..smashicon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.