1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling all Nautral Ears

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by Scorpio, Feb 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NuttyGirl

NuttyGirl Boxer Pal

natural ears

Ours do the same thing! We think it is adorable and call him "Mickey" when it does that b/c he looks like Mickey Mouse!!

2. vaboxer

vaboxer Completely Boxer Crazy

Hook knows "fix your ears" too! He had huge ears growing up but now that he is an adult it takes a lot to actually bend them the opposite way!

Now Dayla...her ears are a mess...and when they are bent backwards we always tell her she looks like Minnie Mouse!

3. MizBev

MizBev Boxer Insane

Five is just too dainty of a princess to have her ears flop back:rolleyes: Tyson's one ear always flops back and it just makes him look more like an adorable lump puppy, especially when he looks at you like "Mommy, what are you laughing at?"grin2icon

Bev, Tyson and Five

4. RoxyRockets

RoxyRockets Boxer Pal

Ears Away

Roxy has natural ears and I am so glad that I didn't crop them. She is so expressive with hers. She puts them back against her head, hangs them nicely on the side, and perks them up into an adorable forward facing hang. THere are countless ear positions. Each and every one is just so cute that I am rendered helpless with her adorable lil self

Right now she is chewing on her hedgehog, deep in squeak music, with one hear totally flopped crazy and the other naturally hanging forward. oh---she has the goofy look in her eyes like she is ready to get into some trouble.....hmmmm, maybe that's why the ears are all crazy!

fiesta1ico

5. Bxrlvr

Bxrlvr Boxer Booster

This happens to Lexi all the time. The worst thing is when she gets a cut at the tip of her ear. The latest one has taken over 3 months to heal.

6. Scorpio

Scorpio Boxer Insane

I have noticed that Ozzy has different ear positions too! The Yoda look, soulful ears back look, and natural look. When his ears are flipped backwards like curlers we tell him fix your ears and he shakes his head, soo cute.

7. Bumblebee

Bumblebee Boxer Pal

Tobee's ears rarely flop back, but when they do, it drives me crazy. I always have to get up and fix them for him. Maybe I to teach him how to shake and fix by himself...

He is such a cutie!!!

8. Magoo's Mama

Magoo's Mama Boxer Pal

I keep Bag Balm handy for those ear cuts...Magoo gets them every now and then too...not sure how these occur with him (hard telling!!! he likes to plow his head into all sorts of random things, like ICY SNOWBANKS), but I know that the stuff works fast!

-Fran and Magoo-man

:p kingicon

9. Ingrid Kotzen

Ingrid Kotzen Boxer Pal

I must be crazy .....

I run after Bonzy (now 12 1/2 weeks) all day fixing his ears .... but he looks sooooooo sweet when he races around the garden and the ears actually fold back completely ... he's at that all ears and legs stage .....

I actually chase him around to fix it ... so it has become a game:p

10. Matt S

Matt S Boxer Insane

Ali's ear are always flopping back, when she just has the one back you could swear when she looks at us she is saying, 'So does this look pretty cool or what'.........cool2icon.
    We seem to be always telling her to fix her ears.
    Eric's ears however never flop back on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.