Bruiser's new toy, The Hedgehog....funny!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperia1999

Boxer Buddy
toys

The toys juke likes the best are balls they dont have to pumped up the can be flat balls he just loves them, also anything that sqeaks a lot or teddy bears so he can carry in his mouth when going to toilet.

JulieJay

Super Boxer
Silly hedgehog toy, that's what bruiser does with it, I wish an $8 toy made me this happy:)

Those were great pictures.. thanks for sharing..
Caine loves his squeeky frog.. he has taken his lips right off of it.. and he has just learned to make it squuek.. granted he needs to have it on the ground and pushes it with his mouth.. it is soo funny to watch. at first it scared him when it made noise.. LOL :LOL:

kayboxer

Boxer Insane
Well, my two HAD a favorite toy and it disappeared in the backyard about 4 days ago. It was beautiful weather for once and they wanted to go outside and play and had their rubber guy squeeky toy and wanted to take it out. Normally, I don't allow them to take their inside toys out, they have ones outside to play with, but I felt sorry for them because they wanted to play with it so I let them. It vanished! I have search and searched for that thing and can't find it anywhere. I don't know what happened to it! Now I have to find another one somewhere and beings Petco is almost two hours away, I guess I'll be making a long drive. :)

sasmeow

Boxer Insane
Thanks for the pictures! What a silly boy.

Mine love all kinds of toys. Gus play growls at rubber squeekies too. He is a silly boy.

Steece

Boxer Buddy
Cash's favorite toy is a brown tennis ball with what looks to be a squirrel tail type thing attached to it.....he's gone through 3 of these, he absolutely LOVES it and I can hardly get him to put it down.....seeing how much he loves that thing I bought one for my sisters Golden Retriever and she's the same way with hers......HIGHLY reccomend, got it at Pet Extreme.

ELubas

Boxer Insane
That first pic of Bruiser with his hedgehog is priceless :LOL: You just have to enter that in some contest! What a cutie your boy is :)

Indy's mom

Boxer Insane
I have Bruiser's double living in my house! He and Indy look soooo much alike, good looking boy! :LOL:

Sounds like he is having tons of fun with that hedge hog. wackicon Indy loves his hedgehog too, Harry the hedgehog.

jmurphy

Boxer Booster
Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures.. I wish my dogs had a favorite toy. For now it seems to be me.

Tagsmom

Boxer Booster
Tag has that same hedgehog. Her grandma (my mom) got one for her and for my sister's dog for Christmas. This from the woman that hasn't had a dog living in the house for 35+ years. Tag loves her hedgehog. She brings him to me and wants me to throw him. She does that with a lot of her toys. She is a fetcher, weird for a boxer I know. Tag actually has like an 18 quart Rubbermaid box with all her toys in it. She will drag them out until she gets to the one she wants. About every 2 days I have to pick them all back up and put them back into the box :)

Status
Not open for further replies.