Brindle Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetCody

Boxer Insane
So sorry that the psycho woman won (for now) . Unfortunately people like that (professional victims) tend to get their way, basically b/c they will not shut up till they get it. Sending out healing vibes for your poor heart. At least you will get to visit him on a regular basis.

About 6 months ago my whole life turned upside down due to the death of my old man landlord. His will left all property jointly and undivided between his two children. Son was wonderful, daughter (professional victim) She wanted Cody gone, wanted to jack our rent by about $400 a month. She was just awful. We looked everywhere but were having a hard time finding a place that would take a "Big" dog. Then we took the plunge and looked into purchasing a home. Due to the rampant foreclosures we were able to purchase a home for less per month than we were paying in rent. While all this was going on, I was at my wits end everyday. But alas in Hindsight everything worked out perfectly. Long story short, keep your head high, you have done nothing of which to be ashamed for, and the best is yet to come. This old lady will get her just desserts, after all you reap what you sow.

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
What a witch! I sort of feel sorry for people like her. She must live a pretty lonely life. I'm so glad you were able to find someone to keep A.J. for you and that you'll be able to see him.

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
Well I took A.J. to his new home last night. It was a really difficult thing to do. I tell you when it rains it pours. My bf has decided to leave again so I guess it will just be me and Abbie again. She is so sad. When I got back last night she kust kept looking at me like wheres A.J. mom. She and A.J. usually get up with the bf in the morning and start playing until I have to go to work but she stayed in bed this morning. She is really going to miss her daddy to. He wants to keep her for two weeks and me have her two weeks. I dont think I will be able to do that. I will let him get her a couple of nights a week because we both love her but she is my dog. I went to see A.J. at lunch and when I left he had his paws on the door like mom your forgetting me. It breaks my heart. Oh well I am rambling I just wanted to let you guys know how it went. Thanks so much for all of your support and prayers I really appreciate it.

kathysboxer

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry for you. Wish I could make the situation better for you. My heart is just breaking. I'm glad he has a kind loving foster until you find another place. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers along with your babies. I am so sorry about your BF leaving also. I just hope things work out.

BoxerMom999

Boxer Insane
I just read this post - so sorry that you are having such a difficult time. But it is wonderful that you have the love of 2 boxers. Remember that when you are feeling especially down.

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
Well A.J. seemd to be adjusting pretty well. I go see him almost every day. He has become quite an escape artist. Every time I call they are trying to fix the fence and figure out where he is getting out from so he is going to work with him every day. My friend brought him by work last week because I had Abbie at work with me so they could see each other.Abbie is doing alot better than I thought she would she moped around for the first couple of days looking for A.J. but she is back to being the center of attention.The ex is still at the house right now I know she will miss him. The big jerk is trying not to pay me half of the utilities because he needs to save money for his deposits. Lesson to self never start being someones door mat because they will never stop trying to wipe there feet on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.