Brindle Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
I hope that it wont come to this. I may have to give up my baby boy due to my land lord. I posted a thread in the Boxer Ring entitled Boxer World Prayers if you want to know the whole story. I intend on fighting this with everything I have. I rescued A.J. from a person that was giving him to the pound about a month ago he is the sweetest most loving dog in the world. He has not had alot of human attention in his life and he really loves it and my fawn female. If I have to rehome him it will be the third home he will have known. I am looking for another place to live or any other alternative I can find. If they make me buy out my lease I will not be able to afford it. This is one of the most difficult situations I have ever been in. I know I have only had him a little over a month but he is my baby. It is like telling one of your kids that you can keep there sibling but not them. My heart is breaking. But I also must prepare for the worst if it has to happen for his sake. Our Boxer Rescue has shut down and the closest one is in louisiana but they will not accept a dog froom out of state. If I have to give him away I must find him a wonderful home with a boxer family that will be forever. I can not fail him twice! If anyone is interested please let me know. This will be a last resort! I cant even stand the thought of it.

HurricaneBox

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry you are having to deal with this :( I live too far away to know any useful info for you, but I am crossing my fingers this all works out for the best. Good luck, and keep us posted!

kathysboxer

Boxer Insane
I have been following your perdicament. I am still keeping you in my prayers. I live in PA, but if I hear of someone up this way, could we do a transport if needed? I also hope and pray it doesn't come to that.

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
I would fight like crazy to keep Amos since I think the property owner is being unreasonable but *IF* Beau and Amos got along well I don't see a reason why I couldn't foster Amos until your lease is up (Beau has aggression issues toward people but has tolerated 4 foster dogs quite well). I would just need for you to provide for his regular expenses (vet bills, food, etc.) and I would provide a place for him to stay until you could make other living arrangements. I know 4 hours is quite a distance but if it came down to losing Amos it could be another option for you.

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
I would fight like crazy to keep Amos since I think the property owner is being unreasonable but *IF* Beau and Amos got along well I don't see a reason why I couldn't foster Amos until your lease is up (Beau has aggression issues toward people but has tolerated 4 foster dogs quite well). I would just need for you to provide for his regular expenses (vet bills, food, etc.) and I would provide a place for him to stay until you could make other living arrangements. I know 4 hours is quite a distance but if it came down to losing Amos it could be another option for you.

beausmommy you are an Angel. Thank you. I am really hoping it does not come to that. I am sending them a letter tomorrow. I also thought of something else that might help me. This past summer another neighbors two dogs got inside my yard I had propped my back door open so Abbie could come and go as she pleased. The neighbors dog come inside my home it stardled me I screamed Abbie came in and defended her mama. I called the land lord to let her know that some how these dogs had gotten in my yard amd the fence needed to be fixed or something. I also talked to the other dog owner because her dog was limping and and had some scratches to let her know what happended. Several days later we were cooking out and the dogs were in my yard again Abbie immediatley (sp) went into protective mode and there was a fight my bf tried to nbreak it up and the other dog bit him. His arm swelled up huge but he was okay. My point is those neighbors were not asked to get rid of one of there dogs by me or the property managers. And if they would have fixed the fence it would not have happened. They were not concerned with a law suit then. The landlord probably did not even tell the property owners.I think this info gives me a shot at keeping A.J. Those people have since moved states but I am sure they could be contacted. I had a very good relationship with them.

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
I would most definitely make a timeline of all the experiences you've talked about regarding the dogs in the area. It doesn't sound like they have any basis for forcing you to get rid of Amos with all of the other things that have happened. Keep us posted and good luck :)

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
Not the best news but I can live with it.

I can not keep A.J.. He is not listed on my lease and they will now enforce the one dog per household policy. That evil woman went above my landlords head and contacted her elderly boss as well as went around the neighborhood telling her sobb story about how my monsters attacked her precious little baby. Friday she took her dogs walking and preceeded to tell tricker treaters and thier parents not to come to my house because there were two MONSTERS there. My neighbor came over and asked if he could take A.J. for a walk so everyone could see how sweet he was. I let him because at this point I was entirely to livid to come within two feet of that woman. Well he took A.J. out all of the kids petted and loved on him and that woman was furiuos. She stomped over to my landlords house throwing a fit. My land lord yelled at her and told her she felt sorry for her because instead of acting like an adult she acted like a five year old child and all of these people she was telling her sad little story to did not feel sorry for her but was actually laughing at her. She told the woman I was trying to find A.J. a home even though it was ridicoulous I was being asked to because of her. She also told the woman that she had spoken to her bosses and though they were only going to allow one dog per household they would not enforce a weight limit because of her. My landlord said I did not have a time limit to find him a home and she was sorry I had to. My good friend and Boxer owner and lover is going to keep A.J. for me I go to this guys house several times a week anyway and I can get A.J. some weekends. I hate that I will be without my little guy for a little while but I can live with it for a little while. I really do hate this Physco woman. I am reporting her dog to animal control.

kathysboxer

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry it came to this. If any good, at least you'll be able to see him some. This lady (if you can call her that) really takes the cake. I just can't believe it. seems like everyone wants to be a victim. Just really makes me mad. She will get her just dues, karma, whatever you want to call it. I'll still keep you in my prayers. Sometimes something really good comes out of situations that really stink, but only see it in hindsight. Life really does work in mysterious ways. I will pray that something even better happens and you'll be able to look back on this without pain.
Tyson is sending you and your babies tons of hugs and kisses.

Status
Not open for further replies.