Brindle Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbers_Mama

Boxer Pal
Hi guys! We are getting a female brindle in about a week and a half and my husband and I cannot agree on a name! I need help! He does not like "people" names. Our last boxer's name was Timber. The names he has come up with so far (and I can't come up with any!) are:

Drifter (sounds like a boy to me)
Ember (sounds to much like Timber!)

Any ideas? I think he seems to like names that are places or things. One name we do really like is Dakota but we know some one named Dakota, so that falls into the "people" category for us and is out of the question for him. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

RoxyLoki

Boxer Pal
A couple

I am partial to Aspen and it is both a thing and a place. Also aspen trees are somewhat brindle themselves. I have always liked norse names for boxers especially Freya.

Timbers_Mama

Boxer Pal
Thanks so much for the name idea! I too LOVE the name Aspen...Aspen however is our one and only niece who we spend quite a bit of time with. How ironic? We took her with us on one trip to the breeders and the breeder also liked her name and said she was going to use it to name a puppy from the next litter she has. Too funny!

I think we have found a name we both really like! We decided on Torah, and it means Tiger in japanese....I just happened to come across that name and liked it and when I searched for the meaning of it that is what I found. I really like the name and find it fitting because of her stripes! Any opinions?

joannaryan

Boxer Insane
I like Dally for a girls name don't think that it is a persons name, but these days who knows! Also Bella! Good luck in choosing a name!

Maplegirl

Boxer Buddy
Love Torah or I like Phoenix and Nyssa (which is an "all species name" for a kind of tree). We named our pup Maple, so I understand the non-human names :)

Sugarcain

Super Boxer
How about Caramel, Toffee (just thinking of the colouring). I like to 'link' dog's names together (sounds kinda stupid, but if I have to call them both at the same time it sounds better to me). I have Sugar and Cain (Sugarcain). I joke with my husband and tell him we need another boxer and call it threepointonefour. Took him a while to figure out that was pi so then I could have sugarpie. (I know, he calls me a geek sometimes too, lol)

Timbers_Mama

Boxer Pal
Hi Guys! Just wanted to let you know our baby is home and is doing great. I think it's been about 3 weeks. We did NOT end up going with the name Torah...It sounded kind of harsh. So her new name is Mali. Thanks so much for all of your suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.