1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brindle Baby boy

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Jellybunny, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jellybunny

Jellybunny Boxer Pal

Hey guys!, I'm having a little problem here=(
    Me and my husband just recently adopted a little boy
    but maybe not at the best time
    hes going to be three months on the 5th of march
    hes the sweetest and most wonderful puppy
    the only problem is I just started a new full time job and I already go to school full time
    and my husband has two jobs
    I'm scared we dont have all the time he needs
    I try to go home during my lunch break and when I'm home I try to spend as much time as I can with him
    but we already have an older boxer and I feel like shes not getting any attention anymore
    I really love them both and want the best for them
    This is very difficult for me , Ive already tried to find the little guy a home with no luck
    What can I do??

2. Jellybunny

Jellybunny Boxer Pal

Florida 3 Month old male brindle

Hey guys I need to find my puppy Bruno a home=(
    He is going to be 3 months old on monday
    He's very well behaved and the sweetest little boy
    on monday he gets his second set of vaccines
    I need to find him a home ASAP
    Please I just need someone that will give him a good life and all the attention he needs.

3. EAO76

EAO76 Boxer Insane

Contact the local Boxer Rescues near you. They should have NO PROBLEM placing a puppy. They will find an appropriate COMMITTED home for your puppy. They will screen the home, check references, do a home check etc and if for some reason it did not work out they would have a contract that the new owner would be required to return the dog to the rescue. The last thing you want to do is find someone via the internet that will just take him on a whim and then realize that they don’t have time. He has already been through that once now. You really need to do everything possible to find him a responsible owner and in my opinion going through a reputable rescue is the best way to do that. For the puppy's sake don't be in a rush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.