1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Breaking and Entering House Guest" It's long, sorry!

Discussion in 'Stories' started by whosierbabe, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MomiPiper

MomiPiper Boxer Pal

what a sweet burgular! Boxers have a way of being little thiefs too, they tend to steal our hearts don't they? Too bad the original owners didn't have one, but thank god for you and Benny that you do. Congratulations on your new baby!

2. Aasha

Aasha Boxer Insane

This is a perfect example of "A dog picking his owner and not the owner picking the dog"! He was at your door and was convinced you were going to be his owner! U just didn't know yet, so that's why he broke in! lol.

3. sofie-luvz

sofie-luvz Boxer Pal

great story

the world needs more people like you. It upsets me that someone would try to do that to a boxer. they obviously had no clue what it would take to raise a boxer or a dog in general.

4. Scrappysmom

Scrappysmom Completely Boxer Crazy

Can't believe how cruel people can be! That pup had the good sense to break into your home! I bet he's not destroying things anymore, with all the loving attention he is getting.

5. whosierbabe

whosierbabe Boxer Buddy

Not usually. The only time he's destroyed anything since then was when I made the mistake of running out to my car without him. He tried to break down my door to get to me. I swear I thought that I heard him run and hit it like a cop would! BAM! And it was continuous too! I've learned my lesson now. He either comes with me to the car or he's in his crate. Live and learn, right?

6. whosierbabe

whosierbabe Boxer Buddy

After sending in much info via fax and email and several phone calls to the microchip company, I found out that Benny was born on ~February 23, 2006 not in April as the previous owners had told me. I'm still learning something new about my pup everyday! :) He's thrilled because now he gets to see the vet sooner. LOL

7. kayboxer

kayboxer Boxer Insane

Well, I believe there is a reason for everything. It's a good thing they turned him loose, he found his way to a forever home instead of being with people who didn't really give a darn. Sounds like they didn't have the patience or desire to deal with him like he needed. They thought they would just go adopt a dog and all would be swell. People do not realize the work that goes with adopting or purchasing a fur baby. It is just like skin babies, a lot of time and patience. A standing ovation for you! appicon

8. Murp.mm

Murp.mm Boxer Insane

Ah what a great story. I love it when I hear happy endings. appicon You are an angel in disquise. Thank you for being the person you are and caring for this beautiful dog. The owners are the losers in this case. Cruel people!! He's absolutely gorgeous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.