boxerworld detox

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyMom

Boxer Booster
...well folks, I have become positively HOOKED on this forum in the last few weeks. The great people and loads of info here have more than helped me through my first month and a half of having a bouncing baby boxer in the house and I can't thank you enough.

But today's my last day at my current job, and I'm afraid that in my recent "senior slump" period (knowing I'm leaving here and not having as much work to do) I have found myself cruising these posts to the point of no return!

After the holidays I'll be starting a new job where I definitely won't have as much freedom for forums!

I'll try to check in from home (stupid #$%@ slooooow @#$^% laptop) but it'll sure be a shock to my system to not get my daily boxerworld fix! :)

SIGH...What's a mom to do?!?!?

------------------
Riley: (9/6/00) classic brindle male, natural ears, docked tail. Best pup on earth.
Lacy: ('85-'99) beautiful female Chocolate Lab. Best pup no longer on earth.

Julie Davis

Boxer Insane
I feel your pain. I'm quitting my job on January 26th, and I don't have a computer at home! However, my mother-in-law is getting a new computer, and she said I could have her old one. Don't know how good the computer will be, and how long it will take to load things, but I'm very appreciative to get it.

------------------
Boomer, flashy fawn, 2/19/00, natural ears, docked tail and Baxter the terrible tabby, 3/96

Boxerworld

BW owner
Staff member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RileyMom:
...well folks, I have become positively HOOKED on this forum in the last few weeks.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will be "worse" ;) for you when you can see who's online in real time, one of the new features of the forum coming for the end of this year.

Olly

Lava Linda

Completely Boxer Crazy
Good idea, is there a library near you? Even li'l ole Winters has the internet available these days.

------------------
Linda, proud mother of:
Gilroy - 5 y.o. brindle male, natural ears, gentle as a lamb :)
Purdy - 5 y.o. spayed flashy brindle, natural ears and tongue
Michaela, Boss, Tonka, Maybe, Woof, Jack, Deacon, Casey, Crystal, Flo, Kimba and Poquito, waiting at the bridge.

MarinaS

Boxer Insane
RileyMom - I am so sorry you (and some other members) have to leave the board, we have such a good time here discussing various topics and talking to each other. Please check the board when you can and we will surely be happy to see you and we are not going to forget our friends who cannot be with us as often as before.
Regards and a happy New Year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.