1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxers on commercials

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Julie Davis, May 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie Davis

Julie Davis Boxer Insane

I've noticed two commercials recently that feature boxers. It's so rare to see boxers on ads, that I was amazed to see 2 commercials in one week. The first was about allergies, and feautured, among other breeds, a patch boxer(natural ears). The other was for Popscicle Scribblers, and had a "talking" flashy fawn boxer(cropped ears). It's nice to see our breed represented. I also saw a show on animal planet that featured a company that allowed it's employees to bring their dogs to work. I saw one employee who brought her two adult boxers, and another who had a young boxer puppy. :)

2. RamsesMom

RamsesMom Boxer Booster

Do you remember the Kibbles and Bits comercial with the boxer and the bulldog on it. And the boxer had on boxing gloves and hit the bulldog and sent him flying. That's the only one I've seen. It think boxers are becoming more popular...which is probably not a good thing, because then it gets yucky..look at Cocker Spaniels now, they are inbred and there are TONS of puppy mills with Cockers. They got popular and people ruined them..they are such sweet dogs too. What a shame. I'll have to watch for those comercials!

3. scribe1128

scribe1128 Super Boxer

Take a look at the group of dogs on the Pedigree food containers. One is a boxer. In fact, I know the graphic artist that did that picture many, many years ago. I asked how he got those dogs to sit all so quietly. The secret? He did them one at a time and then combined all the pictures into one! He told me the boxer in that picture was so well behaved.

4. carissa

carissa Boxer Buddy

If you ever watch Saturday Night Live, sometimes before they go to commercial or after they come back from commercial they show these different frames. Sometimes they have a person walking two boxers.

5. MandyMom

MandyMom Completely Boxer Crazy

Anyone seen Dog Park??? It's a pretty goofy romantic comedy. It was in the discount bin at my video store so I bought it to see if there were any boxers in it, and guess what! One of the main characters has two adults!

6. Linda

Linda Boxer Insane

Anyone seen a new Cap-N-Crunch commercial with dogs driving a car or truck?

I haven't seen it, but my kids swear they are white boxers.

7. RamsesMom

RamsesMom Boxer Booster

wow this new format is confusing...right when I was just getting used to the other format! Anyhow...remembet the febreez comercial with the lady that had a boxer rescue and it had all those boxers on there...I was just thinking of that one.

8. sparsey

sparsey Super Boxer

Watch the beginning part of "Spin City". There is a boxer standing on the street doing his business :eek: . It's pretty funny ;)

9. rick

rick Boxer Buddy

There is a small roofing company around here that runs an ad on tv, and it has two boxers in it, there pretty funny, i guess their modo is roof roof.

10. Christian C.

Christian C. Boxer Booster

Have you seen the print ad for Martex on the back cover of this month's Victoria magazine? It has a boxer under the sheets with his head sticking out at the foot of the bed. That's like mornings at my house, except Georgie usually has her head on the pillow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.