Boxer warning sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEUS' Proud PaPa

Boxer Buddy
In need of some help... I was golfing on Sunday and one of the backyards along the course had the funniest sign in the yard. It had a silouette of a Boxer head and the words "I can make it to the fence in 2.3 seconds....can you?" LOL. It was great, what a way to keep unwanted golfers out of your yard. I drove around for 30 minutes after I was through trying to find the house. I left a note on their front door trying to find out where they got their sign. I haven't heard from them yet, does anyone know where I can get one of these???

------------------
Todd & ZEUS 4/5/00 Fawn male, cropped, docked, white toes and "goatee."

vickyd

Boxer Buddy
I've seen that sign and others in a couple of the pet supplie catologs, can't think exactly what the names are...something like
JB Pet Supplies, JB _ _ _ _? Can't remember. Someone else probably can. I'll look tonight and see if I still have one.

------------------
Vickyd
Maggie-Rescue,natural ears. DOB approx June'99
Hoss-Rescue,natural ears.DOB approx Jan'99

Hi Todd
I saw this same sign in a booth in the Astro World Dog Show----and now I cannot even remember the name of that booth
frown.gif
I am being NO HELP..sorry!!!
frown.gif

------------------
"Juno"
Poppy--(Judy Old Flame Of Jojupama):Fawn, Female, FloppyEars, DockedTail....Rainbow Bridge

[This message has been edited by catcompany (edited 07-25-2000).]

C

ChrisM

I have seen that sign at 2 dog shows and also at Petsmart on occasion. It was much cheaper than $19 or $20....more like $11 I think. I am planning on getting several when we move to our 3.5 acres. Everyone who knows us will know it's a big joke but for those who don't know us and shouldn't be about the house, maybe they would think twice about coming around! If I see one in my travels, I will certainly let you know. Oh yea, I also saw a bunch in Canton at Dog Alley....first Monday is coming up, maybe you could make a day of it!

------------------

Mom to:
LADY - White female, natural ears. Rainbow Bridge February 2000

TESS - Flashy Fawn female, born Dec, 1999, natural ears

ZELDA - Semi-flashy Female, natural ears, born May 31, 2000

JeffW

Boxer Pal
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bxrlvr in KC:
There are a couple Boxer signs on this site. I have the "Watch out...Boxer about" (second one shown) sign hanging out front! http://catalog.zen.co.uk/actinic/worldwidewoof/Store_Boxers_1.html

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a Great site. Too many items too choose from. Only wish they had some things showing cropped ears.

------------------
Jeff
Roxie's Dad

ZEUS' Proud PaPa

Boxer Buddy
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChrisM:
Oh yea, I also saw a bunch in Canton at Dog Alley....first Monday is coming up, maybe you could make a day of it!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Canton. What a great idea. Do you take your "babies" with you? I will have to head out there. Thanks.

------------------
Todd & ZEUS 4/5/00 Fawn male, cropped, docked, white toes and "goatee."

C

ChrisM

Yes, I take my babies but ONLY after they have had all of their puppy shots. There are just SO many dogs and so many possible illnesses. We took Tess last month and she had a great time. Poor Zelda will have to wait a long while before she can go...she is just 7 weeks. Be prepared when you go though, there are puppy mill breeders with adorable boxer babies, some as young as 5 weeks and it is SO hard not to take one home to rescue it! That is what my heart tells me to do but my head knows it only supports the idiots who don't really care about the pups. It is fun though to see all the different animals, not just dogs and you can get some real bargains on dog supplies!! Have fun and let me know when you plan to go, maybe we can meet for lunch and let our babies play!

------------------

Mom to:
LADY - White female, natural ears. Rainbow Bridge February 2000

TESS - Flashy Fawn female, born Dec, 1999, natural ears

ZELDA - Semi-flashy Female, natural ears, born May 31, 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.