Boxer to adopt in Tampa Bay area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa Ann

Boxer Booster
Hi, Manny's Mama- just checking in on you. Are you still thinking about having someone adopt Manny? I could meet between Naples and Tampa on Sunday if interested.

mannysmama

Boxer Pal
Lisa Ann

Sorry about the delay, we have been extremely busy. This is obviously a main reason we need to find a good home for our Manny. Have you found a way for us to share contact information?

Lisa Ann

Boxer Booster
Good to hear back from you, MannysMama! I was beginning to think you changed your mind.

As per my earlier post, sharing personal contact information (phone or email) is off limits on this site. The only thing we can do is arrange a time and place to meet.

Were you able to have your husband post pictures? My recommendation is to have him post them (it's very easy) to Photobucket.com or Flickr.com, and then post the link in the Show Off Your Dog forum.

Lisa Ann

Boxer Booster
Look at your schedule for the rest of the month and into October. We should pick a time and date out for Kaia and Manny to meet. I cannot meet up until after the 28th of this month but after that it shouldn't be an issue for me. My boyfriend will driving through Tampa on Friday Oct. 24 and said he could stop by, meet Manny and pick him up if we haven't been able to meet up by then. Hopefully we can meet prior to that though! Let me know what way to go about meeting works best for you. We are very excited to meet Manny and spoil him like we Kaia! Please keep in touch. Looking forward to hearing back for you!

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.