Boxer to adopt in Tampa Bay area

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannysmama

Boxer Pal
This is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do but I need to give up my baby boy Manny. He is 10 months old, Fawn with a little white on his face and legs. He is up to date with all vacinations and health screenings. He is a great Boxer, excellent with my children, still gets a bit excited when he meets someone new though. I sincerely wish we had the capabilities to keep Manny in our family but right now things are hectic in our personal lives. Please contact me on here if you are intersted in meeting my Manny. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Lisa Ann

Boxer Booster
Hi, Manny's Mama- I live in Naples. My boyfriend and I have been talking seriously about giving Kaia, our 8 month old girl, a brother or sister. We love her so much and have been wanting to add to our brood, but we also realize this is a serious commitment that needs lots of thought.

So, this may be a good thing! Can you let me know as much about Manny as you can? Where did you get him/what breeder? Is he pretty well trained? Is he potty trained? Does he listen? Has he had any health issues these past 10 months? Would he get along with another boxer? Is he crate trained? Can you put pictures in your gallery or someplace so I can see him? Of course, I'd want to bring Kaia up or meet halfway to make sure they get along.

If this did work out, I can assure you that Manny would have a great life and a loving home. My boyfriend and I spoil Kaia silly. She's the light of my life- I don't know what I ever did without her.

Thank you for as much information as you can give right now!

mannysmama

Boxer Pal
Manny

This has nothing to do with behavorial issues. We just no longer have the "personal" matter that one needs to have to be able to have Manny right now. I don't like not spending the time with him that he needs. He deserves more attention than what are able to give him at this time in our lives.

Lisa Ann-I will be more than happy to get Manny's pictures available to you! Manny is crate trained, potty trained, all the good stuff. Would you like for me to email pics to you?

Lisa Ann

Boxer Booster
Yes, pictures would be great via email, but I didn't think we could give our email addresses on this site??? Can someone please advise how we go about doing this?

Also, has he had any health issues since you've had him, and where did you get him from?

mannysmama

Boxer Pal
Manny

I purchased Manny from a local breeder here in St. Petersburg. I have had no health problems with Manny at all. Please let us know how we can go about pictures and contact information....

Lisa Ann

Boxer Booster
Mannys Mama- as per the site rules, we are not allowed to exchange contact information or email addresses. Can you please post pictures of Manny in your gallery? It is very simple and detailed instructions are given in the HELP section. If you cannot post to your gallery, then perhaps upload pictures on Photobucket or another website and then post the link.

Since we cannot exchange contact information, it will be up to you and I to decide on a place to meet to introduce ourselves and our dogs. My boyfriend and I are very excited about this possibility and can assure you that if Manny and Kaia get along well, he will have a loving forever home.

mannysmama

Boxer Pal
Manny

I will have my husband post pics of Manny on the gallery! I am pleased to hear that Manny may have a "sister" to play with!

Lisa Ann

Boxer Booster
yes, us, too! We are very excited about this. We have been discussing a sibling for Kaia for some time now, it just hasn't seemed right until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.