Boxer that needs its own boy wanted!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachFamily

Boxer Pal
Hi We are looking for a family pet and 4H friend for our 11 year old son. We live on 30 acers and I am the founder of the lavd conservancy accross the street from us of 266 acers. We are in Ohio please phone with info. Thanks The Beach Family Russ Hilda Keith Charlie Mary and Haley. (edited by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

ktn67

Super Boxer
Hello,

You say you are looking for a family pet and "4H" friend for your son? I'm not familiar with the 4H program so I'm unsure as to what part a boxer would play in their program. However, if you aren't looking for a dog to show you could always adopt a rescue. There are several rescue groups with websites that you could look into and there is a rescue page here that may have more information also. Good luck in your search.

BeachFamily

Boxer Pal
Hi 4H is for kids ages 9-19

Hi 4H is for kids ages9-19 that do many many great thing for the area around them and they also have shows at the fair to show thier project and what they learned from large dairy cows to cooking . Our son will be in a K9 club he will teach obedance to his pup. The pup dose not need akc papers this is not an akc show. The leader of our club is a prof. dog handeler and works with area police departments trainging thier dogs. He is very knolegeable on training. The kids are testeded on how much they know about this is the first part of judging then its fair time they are judged on how well they work as a team with thier dog. If you have any other questions about 4H etc. please just email or give us a call.

BucsMom

Boxer Booster
I think I've git what you need!!!

I am relocating to London. Have to find happy homes for both of my babies. I cannot afford to ship them over.

I have a female/flashy brindle/spayed, 17 mos./housetrained (we live in a condo). I think she would be far better off with her own kid. She's very energetic and almost cat like. She'll sleep right next to you...and follows you everywhere you go if you let her. I would be willing to meet halfway somewhere for an introduction.
She is good off-leash and had spent time out in the country with her previous family.

I guess you can send a personal message if you are still looking. And I am very familiar with 4H, it's a wonderful program...i did their crafts program when i was in High School, had friends who showed cattle, and also some that worked with sheep (although that was kind of heartbreaking as we all know where many of those 4H products go). But definitely a wonderful experience.

Let me know.

PSUHeather

Boxer Booster
I am trying to reach all interested souls about this.. there were 14+ boxer mix pups dumped at the Western PA Humane Society's Fallen Timber location. I went to see them today after hearing about them. They are super-cute (duh- they're pups! ;) ) and the lady there thinks they are mixed with lab. You can contact me if you want pics of the pups- I'll drive out again and get some. If you want me to get one for you, I can meet you half-way.

Status
Not open for further replies.